Chapter 12> A trip to snezhnaya!

Since the plot began like the past Childe Died again in That timeline.. 2 more timelines and childe still died, zhongli was trying to conclude a Plan to avoid that outcome. But It didn't work, he has already used 999 Of his Chances to Avoid the outcome of childe dying. That means that He only had one chance left..

There even was a timeline that Zhongli had to Kill childe because he lost control Of his foul legacy transformation, And There was a Timeline that Zhongli Failed to protect Childe and Liyue.. Osial destroyed everything in that timeline.

"A flashback for the readers"

He also went back to 3,700 years ago to prevent guizhongs death, he tries multiple times but he still failed.
He Just told guizhong that he tried to prevent her death.. And he also said what happened to Ajax, But she said "Morax.. If fate really wants me dead, then so be it." She smiled as she clenched onto Morax's cloth "Stop wasting your time with me and save 'your ajax' This is a rare opportunity to save Your loved one so don't waste it" she said while walking away from morax.

For the next and final timeline he tried to Go to Shenzhnaya and Discuss with The tsaritsa, A contract perhaps?
Let's find out in this Chapter!

Zhongli or should we call morax Was To go to Snezhnaya to discuss with the cryo archon, by now Zhonglis amber eyes we're almost dull. But guizhongs words kept him motivated. He was very careful now since he saw his love ones die every time..

he sailed with the Qixing On a luxury boat, to go to The land of Snow again..
He wanted to go alone using his dragon form but lady ningguang won't allow it, saying that it's not worth the risk and saying that The tsaritsa is not to be trusted. When they landed they were Greeted by High ranking Royal guards of the fatui.

Zhongli POV -

"please do follow us to the main Castle of her Excellency" the Royal guard Told us, of course we did follow, the rest of the Qixing and High ranking mililieths were cold so I requested To give them Jackets for their sake of course.

As we were walking through, I saw A Thief— He was running away from someone— I saw it was a ginger haired boy wearing a familiar red scarf around his neck. It was Ajax! I stood there looking at him, as he catched the Thief as The crowd Praises Ajax for his brave act. And there was even girls that clang onto him. It was so annoying that I wanted To go there. But then ningguang Suddenly spoke

"That Fatui Harbinger isn't important Morax.. Let's Just focus on your meeting with the tsaritsa first" she said, I looked at her then Ajax. He was also looking at me, I locked my eyes on his but I needed to discuss with The tsaritsa first.

Ajax POV -

"AHA! Gotcha!" I said while taking the wallet from his hand and kicking his back mid air. I landed Safely as Fatui agents took the Man away, The Crowd praised me for what I've done but it's really not that impressive but I'll just go on with it.

"Tartaglia you looked so Hot doing that!" A girl wearing designer clothing clang onto me. I felt uncomfortable but I just smiled at her and tried to get out of her grasp but another girl clang onto me! LIKE LADY LET ME GO—

"Tartaglia, I'm so cold... Can you please warm me up" a girl wearing fucking Spaghetti straps said to me, does she think I'm dumb or what? I quickly shook her off but a Hord of girls started to block my path. It was hella annoying, even guys we're there, like OH MY GOD.. LET ME OUT— While trying to brake free from the girls grips, I sensed a strong gaze that was looking at me.. I looked around to see.. HOLY FUCK THE— THE— GEO ARCHON IS HERE IN SNEZHNAYA? he looked away suddenly and looked at A girl beside her.