Chapter 10> Execution

Finally the Day has come.. Tartaglias Cruel Fate now has come, he was ready to face whatever The heavenly principles throw at him.

Zhonglis POV:

We have arrived to snezhnaya, The Ship was quite early.. With 1 hour to spare before Ajax's execution, I stayed with beidou and her Crew for a while then I saw the castle, it was full of guards.. I looked at beidou but then I got separated, she looked at me with sparkling eyes she mouthed a word "Good luck" as she and her crew vanished, snow was falling.. I then sneaked to the back of the castle to find 1 guard? I took him out to copy his Identity to Go in.

It was successful, but what I saw was shocking. Ajax's family were tied up?! For what?! The Tsaritsa herself was there... I quickly fled but I promised ajax to Take care do his family, but he's my first priority right now.. I was lost- I then i finally reached the chambers, I saw high ranking fatui soldiers outside of a Door...? What could've possibly be behind this door? They then bowed to me.

"Sir! Are you here to visit The ex 11th harbinger? " one of them asked, it seems like the guy I took out was a supreme gaurd, though he isn't that strong.. I nodded as they let me in, they shut the door behind me as I walked in a Long Hallway, it was full of glaze lilies... It was also Full of Blood, I feel bad for what happened to Ajax.. I then spotted him laying there handcuffed to the wall with bruises and with bloody scars, I guess he got tortured.. his white polo was Filled with splatter of blood.

"Ajax! " I hurriedly Sprinted towards him

He didn't give a response, I was worried... Did I come too late? I de transformed and called out his name again "Ajax!!" I said while shaking his Cell bars, he looked at me with a bruised face. His eyes were dark and dull, when he saw me I could tell his eyes sparkled a little, it made me calm to see him alive.. Though he wasn't looking too good

"what are you doing here.. Zhongli.. " he said with a dried voice, it seems like he hasn't been drinking water...

"Ajax, I'm here to save you.. Let's go home.." I said while looking at him, I spreaded my arms as the cell bars were annihilated as the Ground crushed the Bars. I quickly lept towards Childe

He looked at me with quite teary eyes, "just go Morax! Live your life! This is my life.. This is my Cruel fate! I should be responsible for my actions! I don't care if I die, at least I confessed My love to you... I have no regrets, though I do have some regrets but One of the greatest things that happened to me was you... I thank you but you aren't the one who Decides my fate okay?! So leave me alone!" He demanded, it broke my heart to Hear those words come out of his mouth, I held his cheek while rubbing off his blood from his face. I hugged him for the last time... I knew it was worthless to come here..

He buried his face on my shoulder, he quietly Sobbed.. As I let go. I single tear Fell down form my cheek as I walked out of his cell, fixing the Destroyed cell bars and leaving the scene as I transformed back into the guy I have copied..

"It's my life so don't try to control it.."
He said while looking at me, I looked back for the last time as I walked off out of the chambers and out of the castle as I de transformed out. I tried to find beidou and her Crew among the Crowds.. I was still heartbroken though...

Childes POV:

I felt guilty for what I've said but it's for his sake too! As he was about to leave, I saw him transform again to the fatui gaurd that he copied.. Though for me it's kinda unfair that Celestia Favors the godly beings Than the mortals.. Why is it so unfair!?
I swear... Then I saw a shadow Before me, it was the Tsaritsa herself. I should praise her to actually Appear before me.