Someone in my car....

Ae's POV:
It was already past 11.00 pm when I started with my journey. It was getting late and there was hardly any car seen on the road. Well, this is what I loved about driving late night, no traffic jam, no loud sound of horns, all calm and peaceful.

I rolled down the window as I drove through the streets making my way out of the city and heading towards God knows where. I didn't have any destination but I just wanted to get away from here. Finally, I crossed the border of the city and was headed further.

I don't know for how long I have been driving but I thought of finally stopping when I was far away from my home. I can see that the sky had started to turn brighter, the dawn was approaching. I was still passing through the forest and there wasn't any car seen still.

Finally I was on the border of another city and I saw a small stall open. Thank God!! I quickly parked my car aside and stepped out. I felt so stiff sitting and driving for hours. It was already 7.00 am.

I walked towards the stall and I can see that they have just began with their work. I was their first customer. "Hello sir, what would you like to have?" the stall owner asked. "Noodles will be fine. Is there any place nearby that serves coffee?" I asked.

"Yes, just at a little distance over there. It's already open, you can go by walking." He replied. "Okay... Just keep my order ready, I'll grab a coffee and return." I replied. I walked in the direction he had pointed and soon saw the coffee shop.

I made my way towards it and the strong aroma of coffee hit me. I placed an order for a coffee and soon the person handed me the portable coffee cup. I paid for my order and soon walked back to the earlier stall to collect my order. The stall owner had kept my order ready.

I paid him quickly and walked back to my car. I opened the door and sat down and began to eat. The noodles tasted delicious. I soon finished eating and then moved to start the car. The coffee cup was placed securely in the cup holder.

I started the engine and soon begin to drive. I was now passing through the streets that were getting crowded. People were rushing for work, childern on their way to school. I was now feeling tired and since I had food in my system, I was feeling a little sleepy too.

I put on music playing some rock songs so that I won't doze off. I will search for a nice spot to park my car and take a small nap.

After driving for a while, I was finally out of the city and headed to another ones. The road was deserted and the trees were aligning the road. This will be a better place to stop and take rest. I parked the vehicle aside. I was feeling a strong urge to pee so I stepped out and went into the bushes to do my business. I should have used the loo near the stall before proceeding.

I returned and went to the back of the car to grab the bottle of water which I had kept in order to wash my hand. I pressed the button and the dickey soon opened.

I washed my hands and capped the bottle and placed it back in the dickey and moved to close it. I hurried to the driver seat and got inside. I rolled the windows up, turned off the music system and switched on the air conditioner. I moved the seat a bit lowering it so that I can finally have some nap.

"Stop it!! You are going to crush me." The sound coming from back made me jump in my seat. I moved to sit up and immediately got out of the car and hurried to check. I opened the door to back seat only to find someone hiding inside.

"Get out right now!!!" I shouted. The person moved and awkwardly got out of the car while standing in front of me. Finally I got to see his face. He had that guilty look on his face as his eyes were fixed to the ground trying to avoid looking at me.