Wedding

Pete's POV:

"I missed you too Pete!!" the reply coming from front seat made me snap my head to look in front. "Ae?" I asked in surprise while I looked at the driver through the mirror. My eyes began to tear as I looked at him. How I missed this guy in front of me.

I flung myself towards him wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly. "Pete, I am driving." He reminded. "Where are you taking me?" I asked looking at the road.

"Just wait... You'll come to know." He replied. I was more than happy to see him again and was dying to confess to him. "Ae, I want to tell you something." I said. I was jumping in my place to let out the emotions. "Just a minute, I will listen to everything but let's get away from here." He said.

I hummed in response and stayed quiet looking at the road, my arms still wrapped around him. He drove through the streets and finally stopped in front of a building. He stepped out and hurriedly open the door for me. "Come..." he said while extending his hand forward.

Without thinking, I placed my hand in his and soon stepped out. The next moment, we were rushing inside the building. We passed many people who looked at us but Ae was least bothered to give them a damn. He dragged me through the corridor before we finally entered one of the rooms. It was an office with an old man sitting on a chair behind the desk. There were three to four other people inside the office. Where are we and what is this place? It looks like a bureau.

The old man handed some documents to Ae and he immediately signed. "Ae, I need to tell you something." I said trying to gain his attention. I was now getting desperate to let out everything from inside. "Later........ sign here first." He said handing me the pen. I was so much impatient to speak that I obeyed to him without asking a question and signed it and then moved to speak. "Ae, I want to tell you that I broke up with Zee. I don't love him anymore. He was already cheating on me when I reached his place. He already had a boyfriend. And then when I tried to return back to you, Trump kidnapped me. I don't love Zee and I don't love Trump I on-" "Congratulations Mr Intouch!!" the old man said cutting me off mid-sentence. What?!

"Intouch? Who is Intouch?" I asked in shock. "Didn't you say that you are going to marry the owner of Intouch Corporation?" Ae asked. My heart began to beat messily with the thought that I happen to marry Trump accidentally. "I don't want to marry Trump!!" I shouted. "And what about me?" he asked. He was doing something while playing with my fingers.

"Ae, I am getting confused. Can you please explain? I mean we are here and you made me sign some documents and now you are talking about wedding. And where did you come from and how did you know where to find me? And where armfghhhh." my words were swallowed the very next second as he pulled me into a kiss.

I was stunned would be an understatement, I was shocked beyond limits and my brain short circuited. He pulled away from me and smiled. "Ae!! What ar-" "How dare you kidnap him?" the loud sound of Trump boomed through the walls of the small room cutting me off mid-sentence again. I was frustrated and annoyed.

"WILL ANYONE LET ME SPEAK??" I shouted at the top of my voice making everyone go silent. "Mr Trump!! As for you, I don't want to marry you. And you mister, what are you doing?" I asked turning my gaze back to Ae.

"It's not actually me but we... And we got married!!" Ae replied in a calm tone making my heart and mind go haywire. "WHAT?!" I and Trump shouted in unison. "What? I married him!! Do you think you can take a fake identity and do anything you want? You don't own anything other than those illegal business of yours and as for the Intouch Corporation, it belonged to me and will always belong to me. No one can take it away from me." Ae told Trump. I looked down at my hand that held the evidence of marriage. Ae had successfully slipped the ring on my finger and it was now shining.