Thunderstorm

Ae's POV:

The next morning I woke up to see that Pete was sleeping on top of me with his hands resting on my either side and cute snores escaping his lips. Can I be selfish and make him stay with me forever? But then, it's not right.... I might make him stay but can't make him love me.

The mere thought that he will never love me made my heart break into millions of pieces. But for now, I can at least enjoy whatever little time I get with him. When I'll be dropping him to his boyfriend, I won't be able to see him thereafter.

I slowly wrapped my arms around him holding him close and feeling his warmth. It gave a feeling of being complete. You make a lot of difference to me Pete. I don't know what I will do at the end of this journey.

Everything was running fine till someone opened the door of the bedroom making me stunned. "Sorry sorry sorry..." I heard as the door was immediately closed and the person ran away. What the hell!! Wasn't this people informed that I was going to stay for a night?

All this hustle woke Pete up and he looked at me while squinting his eyes. "Good morning...." He said in his sleepy voice. "Good morning..." I greeted. And then, this sweet dream of mine was broken. He moved abruptly getting up and trying to get away and then lost his balance and fell on the floor.

"Ouch!!" he cried as he began to rub his bump. "What were you doing to me?" he accused. "What was I doing? Think properly..." I snapped back. He seemed to have gone back for few hours as his looked lost in thinking.

The next moment he covered his face in embarrassment. "I am sorry... But there was a ghost in my room." He finally said after realizing the events of last night. "A ghost? Let me have a look." I said while flinging the duvet aside and getting down from the bed.

I helped him stand and then walked out of the room making my way to the other bedroom. I opened the door and saw shadow on the window. It looked like someone was standing outside. I walked towards the window and opened it only to find a gown outside that was moving around because of wind. What was this gown doing here??? Pete must have mistaken this to be a ghost.

I walked back into the bedroom to see Pete sitting up on the bed and playing with his fingers. "There's no ghost. You got scared of a gown." I said while stepping into the room." He looked at me with wide eyes. "Gown?" he asked in surprise.

"Yes... Come, I'll show you." I said while motioning him to follow me. I walked towards his room and pushed the door open. I walked straight to the window and then opened it revealing the gown hanging outside. "This... is your ghost. You can now scare him, punch him or do whatever you want. But be in time for breakfast. We are leaving soon after." I stated.

He hummed in response and I walked out of the place and closed the door. I walked into my room and headed straight to the bathroom to get fresh. I hurried through my morning routine and dressed up in tidy clothes before stepping out of the room.

I called the staff and informed them about breakfast. Soon, the door of the room was opened and my friend walked in. "Good morning my dear... I heard that there was a ghost inside the room last night." Can said. "So it was you!!! Why did you do it?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"For you... So that you will get some time with him. If he don't spend time with you then how will he know how good you are? I am doing this for you. I want your happiness. I can see that you are head over heels for him and I don't want you to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity." Can said. I knew that his intentions were pure but this was not right.

"Can, he already has a boyfriend. And at the end of the journey, he will end up with him and not me. I don't want to give myself false hopes. It's better if I accept the reality." I cleared. "Ae, have you seen his boyfriend? Do you know him? Are you sure that he is the right one for Pete? What if he hurts him tomorrow? What if that guy is cheating over Pete? Ae, I know what you are thinking but I also know what I am doing. Pete, will be far more happy with you than someone else." Can voiced out his thoughts.