Epilogue

🔞🔞 Mature Content
Pete's POV:

I tried to look over Ae's shoulder and found a woman in her late 50s fuming in anger. "Mrs Malee, you are disturbing me. And you have no right to question me. Trump himself is responsible for his present situation. Don't blame it on me." Ae snapped.

"You are the one to be blamed. You even snatched my nephew's fiancé!!" She shouted. "Oh!! That.... Well, his fiance didn't want to marry him so I took the chance instead." Ae replied calmly. The woman was getting more and more impatient and furious.

"Well, you may leave. I need some privacy now with my........ Husband!" Ae said looking back at me and closed the door on her face. The woman kept banging from the other side while shouting out loud. I watched Ae who picked up his cell phone and called someone.

After a while, there was some noise outside the door and I can hear the woman protest. I guess Ae had call the security to take this woman away.

After that day, everything changed. I tried to accept the fact that I was already married to Ae. Not to mention that he even managed to arrange a proper wedding with lot many people and a grand party within two days of our registration.

The party continued till late night and I was all exhausted and passed out as soon as I fell on bed. The next morning, I had a surprise waiting for me when I woke up. There were bags that were packed and kept ready.

I moved a bit to sit up and leaned against the headboard while yawning. Just then, the bathroom door was clicked open and Ae appeared out wearing a towel around his waist. I gulped down the invisible lump as I looked at him.

He made his way towards me and got on the bed. He kissed my forehead and whisper into my ear, "Good morning". I shivered as the hot breathe tickled me. "G-Good morning..." I tried to reply. I still wasn't used to having him this close. He began to nuzzle at my neck and my heart beat skyrocketed the very next second.

"If you don't want to end up in bed then quickly get fresh." He warned. I hurriedly left the bed and rushed inside the bathroom. My heart was still being messily. I leaned against the door and tried to calm down myself.

I took my time getting fresh and then finally walked out wearing fresh clothes. When I stepped out of bathroom, Ae was already dressed up. "Ae, are you going somewhere?" I asked looking at him.

He turned around to face me and then took few steps in my direction. "Not me but we... Did you forget that we are married?" He asked. "No... I didn't and I will never forget how I ended up with you. You cheater." I accused.

"What cheating??? You wanted to marry Trump instead?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "NO!!! But you didn't tell me that we were getting married." I shot back. "Well, you were not in mood to listen. You were blabbering all the time and also, I didn't want you to end up with wrong guy. I almost lost you once so when I got a chance second time, I did what I felt was right. And also, who knows what will happen!! What if Zee had come and pleaded you and you agreed to marry him?? I can't ruin my only chance. Besides you were already dressed for a wedding. I only changed the venue and groom." He spoke.

This man!! I will surely kill him!! "I wouldn't have married him!" I snapped. "I still can't take the risk. So I thought that I should snatch the opportunity. What if you feel pity for that Zee guy and return back to him?" He said. "Goddamn it!! I won't marry him because I only love you!!" I yelled.

"I love you too..." He said pulling me against him and smashing his lips to mine. Was I tricked??

He devoured my lips till his satisfaction before finally pulling away leaving me panting. "Get ready... We are leaving soon." He said. "Where are we going?" I questioned. "What follows after a nice wedding?" He asked with a hint of tease.