Chapter Eight: Jade General

Warning: Violence, cursing, mentions of bad living situations/abuse, panic attack

Supportive father monkey :] 🐒 

Táohuā=Peach Blossom
Bàbà=Dad
Měihóu Wáng=Monkey King

"Guess who's here!~" Mei cheerfully sings, as she slides into the Game Room, Ming on her shoulders.

"Ming!" Sandy and MK cheer, walking over to greet the little monkey, who was in her true form since it was just the four of them in Mei's house.

"Alright," Mei smiles, handing Ming over to Sandy, the water spirit placing the simian on his shoulders. "You three boot up the ol' TV! I will get us some s-na-na-nacks!~"

The trio watches the dragon girl run to the Game Room entrance.

"Okay! Don't break anything while I'm gone!" Mei waves the trio off, before running to get the snacks.

"'Don't break anything while I'm gone,'" MK says, waving a dismissive hand. "Yeah, right~ Everything will be a-oka--"

The boy is cut off by the sound of a snap, and the trio looks down at the Pinball Machine handel in MK's hand, all of them paling in horror at the sight of the broken machine.

MK feels his throat begin to tighten, and the boy's body began to tremble in fear, as he realized just how bad the situation was. Memories of past......'homes,' flooded the teen's brain, as tears formed in the corner of his eyes. MK's breathing became labored, as thousands of worse case scenarios flooded his mind, including many....darker thoughts.

Oh god, Mei would be furious with him. She.....she'd hate him! One rule, one single, FUCKING rule and he broke it. What about Pigsy and Tang? Oh he'd be kicked out for sure, probably sent back to the orphanage, back with those horrible workers. Gods he was such a screw up!

MK could feel the eyes of Ming and Sandy on him....judging him. He was a horrible example for Ming! Gods, how could he be a good influence, on her if all he did was break stuff?! Sandy was probably asking himself why be became friends with MK. 

What about Monkey King and Macaque? Would Monkey King think he picked the wrong person?! The teen couldn't bare to imagine the looks of disappointment of both monkey's faces.

MK's ears rang, and he flinched when something touched his shoulder. Why couldn't he see? Why was the room spinning?

Ming and Sandy stood over MK, the two panicking as they had no idea what was wrong with the boy, the female fumbling her phone out and calling her parents.

"Ming? What's wrong táohuā?" Monkey King's voice spoke from the phone.

"B-Bàbà, it's MK," Ming said, voice quivering, the little monkey on the verge of tears. This got Monkey King on alert immediately.

"Shhh, it's okay Ming, deep breaths," Wukong soothed his daughter the best he could through the phone. "What's wrong with MK?"

"H-He's not breathing right, a-and he shaking....a-and crying," By now, Ming was full on sobbing, a Sandy tried to get MK too focus. "H-h-he's not re-responding to M-Mr. Sandy."

"Alright Ming, keep taking deep breaths," Monkey King said, Ming could hear him shuffling around on the other end. "I'm gonna' come over, you have Sandy or Mei let me in, and I'll help out MK, alright?"

Wukong knew exactly what was wrong with MK, the kid was having a panic attack, about what he didn't know. Monkey King was well versed in them, Macaque having quite a few after losing his eye. He summoned a cloud, continuing to sooth his crying child over the phone, trying to get to them as quickly as possible, and not caring about who saw him.