Chapter Twenty-Six: Celestial Shenanigans

Warning: Cursing

So, uh...Ming kinda'....yeah...
Also, I am SO SORRY that these chapters are late. I haven't had the motivation to write a lot recently, so I've been forcing myself to do so, which means y'all get 1 chapter today and two tomorrow, yay you!~

Bàba=Dad
Gēge=Big Brother
Mèimei=Little Sister

"Bàba says I can't go to the Celestial Realm," Ming piped up, tugging on the fire demon's pant leg, who gave an irritated sigh at her words.

"The Celestial Realm?!" Tang squealed in excitement, pushing past the others up to the front, eyes sparkling in excitement. "The realm of Heavenly Deities and Immortal Beings?!"

"Sure," Red Son deadpanned, rolling his eyes with an irritated sigh, already regretting asking for the group's help.

"So if we get you to the Celestial Realm, and help you gather all of the ingredients," MK thought aloud, eyes flashing up to meet his rival's, uncertainty swimming within his golden-brown orbs. "Then, you can fix--all of this?"

"Wait, you're not really considering this, are you?" Pigsy growled out, stepping in front of the teenage monkey, opting to protect the teen whilst said boy's adoptive parents were currently held hostage in the Spider Palace.

"I am," The dark furred monkey gave a determined nod at his foster parent, the others gasping in shock at MK's answer, but ultimately deciding to accept his decision and turning to Red Son.

Seeing that all eyes were on him, the fire user sighed, "Very well then...I'll get started on a gateway."

"Gateway?" The gang blinked in confusion.

"Papa says that gateways allow people to travel to places, that would otherwise be impossible to get to...right?" Ming spoke up, looking at Red Son for confirmation, that what she said was accurate.

"Uh--Yes...you are correct, Golden Eyes," The teenage demon sputtered out, baffled at how an immortal as young as her, could have such knowledge about interdimensional travel.

Though he brushed it off, and got to work on creating a magic circle with his fire powers, the familiar three flames in the center. With the crest of the Bull Demon Family in four smaller circles, that surrounded the larger one, enchanted writing written in various rings between the circles. With the male's final circle, the magic lit up briefly to show that it was working, flames licking the center of the main deck.

An excited squeal gained Red Son's attention, who looked down at a pair of sparkling golden eyes, which belong to the little monkey standing next to him. She was currently playing with a few stray flames, giggling as they licked her fingertips, but never burning her. Her curiosity and awe of the teen's magic, had a warm feeling spreading throughout the male's chest, which he made quick work of stomping out, scowling to himself not to get attached.

Especially, to the daughter of the enemy.

"So," The voice of the scholar gained the two's attention, both immortals turning, to where the others were hiding behind a broken piece of Red Son's bike. "How exactly does this work?"

Giving a huff the bull demon teen picked up Ming in one arm, the monkey child not minding one bit, and scowling at the group, "If I tried to explain Mystical Interdimensional Travel to a bunch of peasants! It'd melt your brains!"

The tiny monkey giggles at Red Son's sass, it being reminiscent of her papa's, when Wukong would ask what Macaque deemed as a, 'Stupid Question.'