[Prologue] Daddy's Request

[Okay. I know this story might be a little too sudden, with my other FanFiction of D. Gray Man but I've been really into this anime and just couldn't help myself!!. I'll do my best to update The Lost One and this one as soon as possible. That is all, enjoy!.]

At a very young age I learned from both Big Brother and Daddy something very important. No how hard the weak try to improve, no matter how hard they struggle, no matter how much they suffer, they will always be just the same thing they've always been, Weak.

It's fine to have the weak of course, who would we, the Strong, have to make fun of and criticize if they didn't exist? That would just be plain unbalanced~. Daddy has showed me right from wrong, small from big, in from out, everything I need to know to be the superior being in this world and just how to get that.

But even knowing all of this, there is one little thing that I'm confused about? And it all started at the beginning of my third year at Kunugigaoka Junior High School.

{FlashBack}

I walked through the hallways of my beloved school, my final year, before I would have to move onto to high school alongside my Beloved Big Brother. As I walked I could here the small gossip going around from group to group, I felt the stares of all my classmates as I passed by them, they all talked about one thing, no, one person. That one perso was me. Everyone in this school knew me as Hideaki Asano, my first name stood for "Excellent" and "Bright", this was very fitting towards my character.

You see, my Big Brother is highly respected, not only for being the son of the Principal, but for his outstanding grades and way with words, just like Daddy, oh! And let's not forget the tiny, little fact that he is the School's Student Council President~. I'm so very proud of him, I really am! But, at the same time I desire to take him down. He's what stands in my way of being on top and ruling this school. I just can't accept that, blood or not.

You're now probably wondering, who actually am I? Well like I explained before! In case you weren't listening~my name is Hideaki Asano, the youngest and only daughter to the principal of this school, Gakuhō Asano, also the sister of the Student Council President and top male student of this school, Gakushū Asano. Not only am I related to them, I myself am an outstanding student. I have been confirmed to be the top female student in this school, someday the the top student of this entire school.

Oh, look at the I took to much time, better get back to my story.

So on and so on, this is what happened the rest of the day, but then something weird happened.

"Asano-San" I turned my back to the person who had called my name to see one of the many teachers, I blinked as I fully faced then and bowed respectfully. "Sensei, is there something you needed?" I stood back up as I gave him one of my usual smiles that I gave to everyone, it was the type of smile that would make anyone weak in their knees. He was completely in awe from me, not only by my manner but by my whole appearance in general"U-Umm...well...I-I-I've been told by tour fa-I mean Principal! To-o, um, escort you to his office..." Daddy? Wants to see me in his office? I only thought this to myself as I smiled wider and nodded my head at him"but of course, thank you for telling me, Sensei" I walked around him as I made my way to the opposite direction of him until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I tilted my head to the side"m-may you need someone to accompany you?" He still kept a tight hold on my shoulder as I stated at him straight faced before having another smile grace my features. This man is a idiot. I gabbed the hand that was holding me bad gripped it hard with all my strength as I hear a small yelp come from his mouth. I removed his hand as I continued to smile at him regardless, I had my eyes closed the entire time but once I opened them I instantly saw fear writing all over his face. "I do not need anyone to show me to my own father's office, also, I'll ask you this once to kindly stop trying to sexually harass me, what would Daddy say about this, harassing a student" I gave off a darker aura as I drilled my gaze into his frightful eyes"and to his own precious daughter? What would happen? Sensei" As I finished my sentence I finally let go of his hand as he quickly drew back from and looked away from my gaze"Y-Y-Yes ma'am!! I'm extremely sorry!!!" Was all I heard him say as he rushed off down the hallway and far away from me. I smirked in triumph as I finally made my way towards the Principal's office in peace.

When I had finally arrived I knocked politely on the door, I waited till I finally heard the familiar voice from inside say a muffled "come in." I walked peeked my head inside as I smiled brightly at the man seated but only to see another man with him as well, he was tall, lean and had a nice built, I could tell as he looked back at me with Daddy's back faced to both of us"Daddy? You called me but I didn't know you had company with you" I told him as I finally entered the room and pushed the door behind me shut. At the sound of these words, Daddy rolled on his chair as he smiled that smile he always smiled right at me"I apologize for that, My Dear Hideaki" He turned his gaze from me back to the strange man"this is my daughter, Hideaki, she's the one I told you about" Daddy was taking about me? I turned back to see the man bowing at me"it is nice to finally meet you Asano-San, Tadaomi Karasuma" I've never heard of this man before, trust me I would remember. I smiled at him as I bowed back"it's nice to meet you to Karasuma-San" I said in the most politest way I could, Daddy was watching over me after all. When we both stood up I looked in between the two and I could tell that there was something going on that was beyond my knowledge, I faced Daddy as I came closer to him"Daddy? What is all of this about anyways? Why am I hearing about this man now?" He smiled at me as he reached out for a strand of my hair and allayed with it"that is not something for you to be concerned about My Dear, we've actually been talking about you" My eyes widen slightly at this"me?"

"That is correct, tell her" He kept looking at me as he called out to the stranger. I heard him clear his throat as he spoke"as you know a while before school had begun, a vast majority of the moon was destroyed" I nodded at this information as he continued"well, we have to culprit responsible for that, and right now he's a teacher for Class E"

"Class E?" I questioned with a shock look in my eyes. Of all the classes...and with this information given to me...where was all this leading to? And what did I have to do with it? I composed myself again as I writes for him to continued"right, he said that he wants to teach those students, but, we have planned an assassination which he has agreed on, we must kill him before the end of the school year or the same thing that happen to the Moon will happen to Earth"

"I see....an assassination? With his agreement? That doesn't sound....right"

"It is true, Class E is meant to kill him before graduation and for their service and hard work we will give them 10 Billion Yen"

I looked at him, was this really a serious thing? Daddy seemed to be allowing so it must be true then, I cleaned myself down again as I gave him a sly look"and what do I have to do with this, I'm just his daughter?"

"From what your father has told us, he said your skills are a must for this, that your skills are superior beyond others" As he said those words I looked back at Daddy who was still smiling at me. I watched his features as I spoke"is that true, Daddy?"

"Of course, no one could dare to beat my daughter, so I decided to get you into Class E for this certain thing"

"Me? Go to Class E?" I asked in shock.

"Do not worry, it will only be, for your sake, a short time, you will prove that you are worthy of your title and position, no Class E could beat my daughter, that is what I believe...so will you do it? Do it for your father"

This whole conversation went around and around my head as I process every little detail about everything. Daddy was sending me there but also with high expectations of me, because he knows I'm the best. He wants me to prove to him, to show to him that I am worthy, me, his daughter.

"But of course, anything for Daddy"

To Be Continued.