1. Welcome to Class E

[Okay. Prologue finished now onto the real story, which will be following the manga/anime. Also a lot of people have been telling me to fix how I structure my writing so I'm try to improve it, hope everyone enjoys this chapter, Sorry if too short!.]

3rd Person POV

The students of Class E or better known by others as 'the End Class' sat in their seats as the room was left dim and gloomy as they waited for their teacher to arrive.

They could heard the noises from outside meaning that he had finally
arrived, some tensed up while other tried to keep their composure as they
heard the noises come closer....this was their chance....they were sure that with
this....they could....most likely....

Finally the door opened and they all turned their heads to the source, there he stood, their teacher.

"Good morning everyone" Said the strange creature that was at the front, a strange alien-like creature, their teacher.

"Student on duty, on your command" The strange creature called out, on cue a blue haired mae stood up from his seat in front of his peers.

"S-Stand up!" As he said those words the rest of the class followed and pulled out their guns pointing them directly towards their said teacher.

The room was completely silent for what seemed like forever until the blue haired boy spoke again"ready.......bow!"

All at once they all fired their guns at their teacher, normally anyone would die from this but this "Thing" was different, he had the speed of 20 Mach and with that he was able to dodge every single bullet coming his way.

He did not show any signs of shock or worry as he continued on"now then I'll be taking role"

The casual way he said it did not fit the scene, but neither did anything else going on in this class.

"Alrighty, no absences, Sensei is very pleased!~"

Not much time had passed since the students little "plan" to take down their teacher and through all of it he was able to take role over their gun fire, unlike their carefree teacher the students were exhausted and a little upset that it didn't go as planned.

"Damn it, I thought we could get him...."

"He was too fast!"

"How could he dodge them all?!"

"Now stop whining all of you, I have an annouence to make before class can
officially start" Said their teacher as they all looked at him confused, what could it be that he was talking about?

One by one they all sat down and looked up at him as he cleared his throat and looked towards the door"you may come in now"

They all looked more confused about this but a few curious people looked
at the door as it opened to reveal a petite girl standing there.

She held an indifferent expression until she met their gaze, more specifically the gaze of the blue haired boy from earlier as he flinched slightly at this, a smile quickly made its way to her features"hello, I'm sorry if I interrupted your lesson"

They all looked at her with mixed emotions as she entered the classroom, from the look of her she must have been from the main building, hell, she looked like she was straight from class A!.

When she came the front they could all see her clearly now, she was a small girl but not so much, she had wavy, long brown hair that reached up to her waist and wasn't too thin or too chubby, there was only one thing that stood out the most from her, her eyes.