5. I Hate People like You.

"Hideaki"

"Yes Daddy?"

"How have your studies been going?"

"I've been improving this year, and at a faster rate than Gakushū"

"I see. . .is that the result of Class E?"

". . . .Daddy, that thing in Class E may be good at teaching a class but that doesn't change the objective of anything"

"So you do agree that you've improved because of your new Sensei?"

"Of course not, my improvement is only due to my hard work even in such a situation"

"I see, I trust that you will not lose sight of things, you do remember why I sent you there"

"Of course I wouldn't Daddy and don't worry, things aren't going to change~"

"Things aren't going to change. . . .I wonder. . ." It hasn't been that long since I've been in Class E so I shouldn't feel anything but I have this strange feeling ever time I'm in there.

I wonder what it is?

I shake my head, I shouldn't get bothered so easily by this strange feeling, at least not now.

As I started making my way towards the Class E classroom out in the forest area behind the main building I noticed something.

I raised my brow as I made my way over to tree where I saw Naigsa and one of our classmates, Sugino-Kun I believe his name was.

I was wondering what they were doing out here until I looked in the direction they were looking in and saw Koro-Sensei, wait, were they planning on assassinating him?

I stayed behind still not giving away my location as I watched Sugino-Kun take out a baseball which had anti-Sensei BB's embed into it, wow that's. . . .actually very clever.

It's not something I would expect from a Class E reject, I'll give him that.

I reminded silent as I watched him pitch but from the pit of my stomach I had this strange and very annoyed feeling, what was this?

In a few seconds I felt a gush a wind pass by me, I looked up to see-Koro-Sensei?!

"Good Morning Nagisa-Kun, Sugino-Kun and Asano-San"

I flinched when he said my name and realized that both boys were looking at us, crap!

They must be thinking that I was stalking them or something!!

"Hideaki-San? How long have you've been there?"

Yeah, that's probably what they're thinking.

I faked coughed to cover up my worries as I composed myself"I wanted to ask you the same thing but then I noticed you two were planning an assassination so I just decided to stay and watch the fall out, is there a problem with that?"

"Ummm, that kind of embarrassing. . . ." I heard Sugino-Kun mutter with an uneasy expression on his face, yeah, it's officially weird.

At least they didn't call me out for seeming like a stalker.

"This was actually a very good attempt in assassinating me, embedding anti-me BB's in a baseball, however-"

'Great another irrational explanation, I'm out'

I left before I could hear anymore of this, it was enough not getting caught for "stalking" my classmates but I don't need to hear this right now, it's not like it really mattered to me anyways.