9. Big Brother, Karma-Kun and I.

Hideaki's POV

"You've done such a good job helping me today Asano-Chan~"

"It's nothing really. . . .anyways Sensei, I don't think you should try so hard with those students of yours, I don't understand it at all. . . ."

"Eh? What do you mean Asano-Chan?"

"You try much too hard and for what?! Just some Class E rejects, yet, you always seem so happy?. . .I don't understand you at all "

"I know you don't Asano-Chan, but I hope someday you'll know that I want to help these students to show them that just because their in Class E doesn't make them bad or anything like that"

". . . .You're much too optimistic. . ."

I said that to her, yet I was secretly encouraging her the entire time.

I never knew why I did it, it was the first time I had someone that I could actually consider a. . . .

All I know now is that I suffered after she was gone, I shouldn't have encouraged her so much.

I'm such an idiot.

Never again.

"Oi. . .Wake up"

"Huh?"

*** ** ** **
"Great, you're awake," I opened my eyes only to see the ceiling hanging above my head, and a familiar voice talking to me from my right.

I tilted my head to see who was speaking to me, I instantly regretted it"I was considering to take you to a hospital"

It was HIM.

My expression soon changed from calm to utter displeasure and annoyance, why did it have to be him of all guys.

I was pissed to be seen weak by him as I moved my body so I could sit up straight, I didn't notice until just now that I was on a bed, his bed.

"You didn't have to help me. . .in the first. . .place. . .I would have been. . .just fine!. . ."

The reason I was pausing so much in between sentences was because I was lying, I was still a bit dizzy from passing out earlier.

Not that I would tell him though!

I refuse to show weakness!

"Yeah, sure," I could just feel the sarcasm in his voice as slowly began to face him again before looking at the corner of my eye to see my bag and all my other belonging placed neatly on the desk near his bed.

Hopefully he didn't do anything weird with my thing, or with me while I was passed out!

I cleared my throat as I used my limited strength to sit at the edge of his bed ready to stand up and leave"if you were expecting praise for helping me then you're mistaken, I'll be taking my leave then"

"Hehe, that's such big talk for someone who's been unconscious and occupying my bed for the past few hours"

I clenched my fist, he was teasing me with the way he said that-wait. . . . .HOURS?!

My eyes flashed with concern as looked up at him, then I gasped.

I started to look over his bed where I was laying for my phone"where's my phone? And how many hours was I out?" I spoke to rapidly to even let him answer still looking for my phone.