6. The Boy from my Nightmare.

3rd Person POV

"You're gonna fail. . . ."

What?

"You're not gonna be able to success. . . ."

Who's saying that?

"He's going to be very disappointed in you"

He? Wait. . .are you talking about Daddy? Why would Daddy be disappointed in me?!

Hideaki didn't know where she was or where that strange voice was coming from.

But for some unknown reason. . . .she feared it.

She feared it more than her Father since the words it said felt so true yet very hurtful.

Why did this voice make her feel like this?

"Who are you?" She shouted out into a void of nothing that seemed to surround her thoughts, she couldn't reach out for anything because there was nothing to reach out to.

Expect for one thing.

More specially, one person.

It was a tall male, well for Hideaki he appeared tall, he appeared around the same age as her possibly a classmate.

The male's face was unseen ad covered up by a black shadow, the only part that was visible was a sinister smirk that she knew all too well.

Hideaki was very confused, she had nerve seen this person before in her life yet he was right here in front of her. . . .was her mind playing some trick on her?. . .

"Who are you?"

". . . . ."

"Answer me! Who are-"

She was cut off as the male in front of her pulled out a gun and pointed it at her forehead as she looked in utter shock, he was planning on killing her?

She tried to stay clam but it wasn't working, she didn't understand what was wrong with her body?!

She was trembling badly and her palms had gotten sweaty, why was she like this?

Why?

No sound came out of her mouth as she watched his lips move once more, the first time she couldn't hear him but then. . . .

"Stop trying to act fucking perfect when you know your less than they are"

Bang!

"Ah!" The female's eyes opened wide as she sat up with a start.

She began to pant heavily as she played her hand over her chest feeling as if she were to have a heart attack right there and then but it never happened.

As her breathing calmed down Hideaki looked around to see that she was not in the void from before, she was in her bedroom.

It was all a mindless dream.

A nightmare.

"What the hell. . .w-why. . ." Never had the female experiences such fear from something-well, someone other than her Father before.

And that guy. . .who exactly was he?

She composed herself but she still kept questioning herself on what that dream could have meant. . . .she couldn't think of a solution nor was she able to go back to sleep again.