Sneak Peek 2!

The tint still clear on my cheeks would not go away, never had I felt so scared yet so. . . .I didn't know what to call it.

"Your a very confusing person but I don't dislike you"

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

What a nuisance.

Everything would be better if she could just focus on one thing, her assignment from her Father.

That's all she needed to worry about, her Father, not about some random guy who had just as much as much capability as herself.

"That's right. . . ." She told herself, killing Koro-Sensei had to be her goal just as her Father had requested, she would not fail him anymore than she had already had.

Karma-Kun might have been a small set back to her but she didn't have to concern herself about him so much.

'I have no time to act like the childish and delicate girl from shoujo manga or whatever' She thought to herself as she felt her cheeks, they were slowly going back to normal.

Continuing her way back home she felt we phone vibrate in her bag again, who was it this time?

Hideaki pulled out her phone to see that her "beloved" older brother was calling her again.

She rolled her eyes before answering the phone hearing his all too familiar concerned voice"Hide! Where are you and why haven't you been picking up your phone?!"

". . . .I was. . .busy. . . ."

"Busy?! Doing what? I've been trying to call you for hours now, Father-"

"Father is what?" I asked with slight concern now appeared in my tone.