3. Asano's Siblings

Gakushū Asano.

This person is my eldest brother and rival.

He is an entire two years older than me but we are both in the same grade, due to my outstanding grades and good behavior.

I respect him as as a person but as a brother....that is a whole different thing.

Knock, Knock

"Hide? Are you in there?"

"It's my room of course I am....what do you want?" I didn't get a response as I heard the door to my room open, oh great.

I did look up from my laptop as I heard footsteps come closer to me and the spot next to me on my bed shift"what is it Shū-Chan?...."

"You're still calling me that?"

"You call me Hide still...."

"Fair enough"

I heard him sigh loudly as I just rolled my eyes at him.

"So are you going to answer my question or not, because if you aren't may you please leave I'm studying, I thought you were too"

"I am....I....I was just concerned about you and wondering you needed my help in anything?"

I stopped what I was doing as I held my head down, 'here we go again with this crap....'

"What....makes you think....that I need your help at all?....."

"Hid-"

"No!" I snapped at him before I could even let him finish his sentence, I didn't want to hear this anymore from him!

I had just looked up at him and saw his shocked expression at my sudden outburst but I could careless about that, his expression quickly went back to normal as he spoke.

"Hide I just want to spend time with you again, why do you always-"

"I what?"

"......you always act as if I am a burden to you that's what"

I couldn't believe the words coming from my own brother's mouth, I suppose he's dead to me in that sense anyways.

I scowled him as I crossed my arms in disappointment"I can't believe you, why can't you just leave me alone you're interfering with my study, which is what I'm guessing, no, I know that's the real reason you came here to bother me in the first place, Gakushū"

I didn't have time to look at his expression as I shifted my gaze back to my computer, I didn't have time to deal with him at all.

"Look, if that's it may you please leave my room"

"......fine, come talk to me later, okay?"

"Why?"

"Just because, your my sister Hide, yes, it's true were both trying to reaching to be best but we're siblings first you know"

"Trying?....hehe~....trying you say, I'm not trying Gakushū, I am going to be the best, both as a student and a child"

I could feel the glare directed my way but I ignored it since I could careless, at least this way I could tolerate him more, not as a brother but more as my enemy.

"I can't believe you sometimes either Hide....I'm going to keep improving and once things get straighten out we're talking about this....I'll see you at dinner"

"Yeah, bye" I said finally as I heard the door to my room close, he was finally gone, that idiot.

I really ah w no idea what he expects from me, we are siblings for heavens sake!