2. The Aftermath

"Nagisa..." I quickly got out of my seat as the smoke from the explosion started to fill the room making it hard to see.

Why?! Why would he do something so reckless?! So stupid! That damn boy....

"We did it!!"

"Yes!!" At the sound of cheering I quickly moved my gaze over to that group from before, the one that was talking with Nagisa earlier, were they the cause of this!

I leached my fist tightly enraged as Kayano spoke out to them in a harass tone"what did you do?! What did you make Nagisa do!"

They the three males seemed pretty clam about the whole thing as they walked forward to where Sensei and Nagisa once stood, I quickly moved to the front with them.

"Clam down will you, we filled a grenade with anti-Sensei BBs and some gunpowder to get him, better he never thought of a suicide bomber situation!" I gazed over at Terasaka as he said this with such pride it made me sick.

"How could you be so irresponsible! Don't you know how dangerous that is you coltpole!" I stated as I pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, finally losing some of my composer.

Yes I snapped, from that one single act invoked by this Class E Reject I finally lost it, I knew they were weak and idiotic I couldn't ever dream of them going this far!

That Nagisa too!! That idiotic Nagisa!!

I glared at him as he flinched at this as I looked over at the explosion to see something, was it-Nagisa?!

I let go of him as I made my way over to Nagisa but the strangest thing was that e was cover by some weird skin, wait! Was this Sensei?!

"Gross! Is this the octopus exoskeleton?!" I heard Terasaka complain as I rolled my eyes at him and looked down at Nagisa again.

I was expecting to see him injured but when I looked over him he was perfectly fine, besides the exoskeleton type thing over his body, he didn't have a scratch on him but if he was okay then where was.

"Nagisa how are you....." I trailed off as I looked behind me to see the shocked faces of the other students, they were all looking up at something, I slowly followed their gaze to see Sensei but...he seemed....very intimating.

Unlike the smiling expression he usually gives off to us, this one was completely different, we all knew of his different expression but we were all unfamiliar with it.

His entire face was a dark shade of black as he hung from the ceiling and a very dangerous aura seemed to surround him, he looked evil, he looked killer.

Then I realized something, for the first time in a really long time....I was actually afraid of something besides my own father.

I quickly went over to Naigsa side as I tightly clenched onto his sleeves while still looking up at Sensei.

"Terasaka, Yoshida, Muramatsu, so you three are the ringleaders of this stunt!" Sensei sounded extremely annoyed, this was a first.

"N-No! It's wasn't us! It was all Naigsa idea!!" I got angry at this as I sent a glare in Terasaka's direction.

"Don't blame others for your doing, you coward!"

As those words left my mouth I felt a gush of wind that was due to Sensei leaving the classroom with his 20 Mach speed.

I blinked as I looked around the class but before I could blink again he was back inside with-with name plates?!

He threw them all on the ground as we all looked at him and them in utter shock, these all belonged to homes, he knows exactly where each of live, even mine was there.