I thought of it First

Azmuth

The greatest mind in 5 galaxies had noticed the changes in the Ultimatrix. The signal had been set to write only and a notification of a new blueprint being used.

"Why the Redundancy?" Azmuth said more to himself.

"Because it would appear Ben is finally growing up." Paradox said appearing in the lab.

"So I am to assume you weren't the one to pull Tennyson crosstime?" Azmuth asked.

"No. Something else did However it has fixed a bug in all the Matrixes that has plagued Ben in all timelines."

Suddenly they were standing in a separate universe.

"How come in the old Omnitrix it gave me any alien I wanted?" A shorter more whiny Ben Tennyson said

"I'd assumed you'd have more Dexterity in those fat fingers." The other Azmuth said walking to an unconscious Albedo "And quit banging on the Omnitrix it randomized the time out feature."

"Why are we here?" Azmuth asked.

"Take a good look at Ben." Paradox said.

"Seems about 18 not much different little shorter. New jacket the Omnitrix Prime."

"Yes but-"

Suddenly it flashed to immature moments.

"What timeline is this?"

"One where immediately after the defeat of Dagon you give Ben the true Omnitrix." Paradox said "And reboot him again."

"Rebooting?" Azmuth asked.

"Yes. Apparently the Omnitrix takes quite a liking to Ben. You could say it knows him better then him. They really grow on one another."

"Duel Neural Adaptation!" Azmuth eyes widened "The human body has been loading the experience into the watch!"

"And With every reboot of the Omnitrix his mind is deteriorating." Paradox said.

"Ben's mind has experienced 5 lobotomies and still functions?!"

"Adaptive bastards aren't we?" Paradox said.

"I must get to Ben and correct this immediately!" Azmuth said.

"Ultimate Graymatter has already figured out a fix." Paradox said as they appeared to a spot with Ben having two Gwendolyn's and updating an alternate Omnitrix Prototype.

" Paradox said as they appeared to a spot with Ben having two Gwendolyn's and updating an alternate Omnitrix Prototype