After Shock

Something I want to say here since I feel the starting area is empty so I'm lore building.

When I use Mecha as replacement for Galvans saying God in Secrets of the Omnitrix it says:

AZMUTH'S DISGUISE IS BASED ON THE ANCIENT MACHINE GODS WORSHIPED BY THE PRIMITIVE GALVANS.

I was originally gonna make Ben use Ultimate Upgrade to reassemble Malware in the museum when the tour guide starts talking about a tablet carved before Galvan's had computers and it becomes a religious experience to the whole planet. It being confused for a Hand of Mecha making Ben need to run through the city hiding.

Now since I like lore building:

Galvans have Mecha's body and they worship it by having the First Thinker responsible for attempting to add repairs to it. Like one creates a new type of gear to add or something. The machine has been repaired by every First Thinker in some way and it corresponds with a tech boom in their history.

Azmuth added the Master Helix and had repaired it enough for it to run for days but stopped and was ejected.

What does Mecha do you ask?

It's a machine...that builds souls.

If Life Energy can exist and Azmuth not call it nonsense then I want Galvans entire race to be like Vandal Savage with the meteor or the pillars in A space oddity. It sparked the Evolution of 'Big Brain Thinking' for the species.

The Master Helix was re-purposed since Azmuth couldn't use it again to turn the machine back on and the Mechamorphs are children of Mecha. Only Azmuth is aware of this truth and yes he has spoken to Mecha when the machine was active.

So Ben killing one is being seen as spitting in the ideas of Mecha by the Galvans.

Machines can be fixed, any problem has a solution, AI has the right to life and violence is the last resort.

They believed they could repair Malware even though Azmuth was the one to build the Nanomachines before they gained the Spark Of Mecha and it would take decades for them to replicate them so the only guy who COULD fix Mal was Azmuth.

And heads up, I'm using this religion as an excuse of 'Are there religions on Galvan?' Because there is debate about such a thing in civilizations of such a scale and I wanted the answer to be "We Galvans do not have the issue of asking if our God is real because we are hatched 10 feet from it." As all galvan brine pools are near the sanctum.