Birthday Part 3

Azmuth's Lab

"First Thinker," a Mechamorph says "Your Omnitrix Weilders are here."

"Really?" Azmuth Prime asked "The point defense hasn't gone off."

"We teleported." A voice answered.

"Excuse me?" Azmuth Prime asked.

Ben and Gwen held up the Rune on their palms "We unlocked fast travel." Ben grinned.

Lesser Azmuth looked from the Rune to the glowing blue woman then to Sugalite. "So Gwen, I have a few things I wanted to invite you to. Have you ever seen a black hole form?" Trying to avoid asking why The Constructed God was reconstructed.

"No but I want to." Gwen said.

"Well there is an order for a few Singularities I think you'll enjoy taking part in." Lesser Azmuth said leading Gwen elsewhere in the building.

As they left Sugalite turned to Azmuth Prime "Attempt at connecting with his Omnitrix Weilder?"

"Yep." Grey and Azmuth said in unison before Grey said "So judging by your lack of not living anymore your quest was successful."

"Ledgerdomain is safe, Charmcaster's Dad is alive and I've stopped the only hoe who's legitimately took over the world in my timeline." Ben says wrapping an arm around Charmcaster "Meet Caroline Ledger, Ledgerdomain's New Queen."

"Does that make you the potential King?" Grey asked pointing to Ben.

"This is my son, Greyson Tennyson." Ben said.

"Glad to meet you with your clothes on." Grey said.

"Excuse me?" Charmcaster asked.

"When my dimensional counterpart was getting back into the lab, Ben's Genetic Scanner registered a new species." Azmuth said.

"While you were on top of her." Grey said snickering.

Charmcaster snickered "Oh my god, did you enjoy the show?"

"Frankly no madam, my species are amphibians. We don't have the same human attraction." Azmuth said "And it was only a few seconds before we turned off the Live Feed."

"And this is why I keep it offline." Ben said.

"Yes we realized that." Azmuth said "Though a curiosity for sure, Miss Ledger your DNA was different enough that the scanner allowed a transformation."

"Yeah Ben calls us Elves." Charmcaster said "We are human and the only difference is we can live off mana exclusively without suffering from hunger pains."

Azmuth raised an eyebrow "Really? Due tell."

"Ledgerdomain is the birth place of magic." Charmcaster explained "Where all the Magic of the Universe meets and breathes together."

"And that necklace-" Azmuth seemed to be looking at it.

"It is an object as old as time itself, through which all magic flows. It is the keeper of the true name of my realm and IT IS MINE!" Charmcaster said starting to glow but Ben put a hand on her shoulder.

"I don't intend to take it, I just ask are you aware of what that is." Azmuth asked looking at Charmcaster "What it truly is."

"Yes, Ben has informed me and I understand your concerns. The entire lives of the inhabitants of Legerdomain will guard it with their lives." Charmcaster said.

"Oh uh Charmcaster this is Azmuth." Ben introduced.

"It is interesting to have met the creator of Ascalon." Charmcaster said.