Noticable Difference

"Revenge is like a ghost... It takes over every man it touches... Its thirst cannot be quenched... Until the last man standing has fallen."
- Vladimir Makarov

Morning

The Null Fulton had pulled Ben and Gwen through the portal around 7 in the morning.

Gwen had immediately headed for the couch bed and passed out.

KITT greeted his creator who held his arms out.

The drone hugged his creator and deconstructed the plumber uniform off his body and Ben had black rings where the Omnitrix and his Memory Backup were in his body.

KITT was watching the last 7 hours and all he could say sarcastically "So how was your night?"

Ben let out long groan and just gestured to his back.

Ben didn't usually do this but fuck he was tired. The wall warped and the scrub brush started being rotated at the perfect speed to get the knots out Ben's back and the water adjusted to his thoughts.

Null void

The group had silently made their way back to the camp and they all had let their reaction.

Manny hands were shaking. Helen had started pacing.
Pierce entire body sharpening.

Max was just petting Big Mama trying to calm down who had put her head in his lap with a whine.

Gwen found a spot to sit and covered her face.

"FUCK!" Gwen shouted.

"Yep." Max said.

"There's gotta be like a thousand of those things in there." Pierce said.

"6,488 vulpimancers, 167 humans and from what I can tell a Highbreed

"6,488 vulpimancers, 167 humans and from what I can tell a Highbreed." Ben said his eyes were glowing completely green "There's also like 255,347 eggs in there along with 205,987 hatched xenocites in there alone."

Manny hugged his friends trying to get a little bit of the mountain of fear that was pushing on his neck.

"We need to burn the entire void." Pierce said.

Ben blinked and turned to Gwen "Gwen the Genetic Repair tool on the Omnitrix should be able handle a mass repair."

"Uh how?" Gwen asked.

"Just talk to it." Ben said as his eyes glowed green with what looked like text.

Gwen looked down at the device she had spent nearly 6 years cursing out.