Birthday

Morning

Gwen woke up around 8 feeling better then she's ever felt in her life.

It was like the air itself was full of life!

"Do you feel that?" Gwen asked turning to Albeta who was still laying on her own bed.

"The magic of Ledgerdomain is homogenized again." Omni said "Trixie told me when Ben wanted to check if you were up."

"So can Ben just-" Gwen started.

"No my firewalls are enough to keep Ben and Trixie out of remote access. At least if I don't want him doing anything. along with anyone not approved for the Galactic Positioning System that Vilgax used to track you before." Omni said.

"Wait you could stop Vilgax from tracking me all this time?" Gwen asked.

"I've been writing libraries worth of code using what Trixie's learned being Ben's main unit when she stowed away in here. I wasn't doing nothing when Trixie was taking the bulk of running the Omnitrix." Omni said.

"Oh great." Gwen said smiling.

"And Ben's been spoofing his location throughout the same channels vilgy uses to track us. so Vilgax will think your somewhere in a Korea." Omni said.

Gwen got up and headed out the building. Ben and George were talking and the gate was opened before the Forever King was dropped off at the castle.

"Happy birthday!" Ben and Gwen said at once before laughing.

"So what's goin' on today?" Gwen asked.

"Well first off Grampa is taking you to the DMV." Ben said "I've got a few things to do but after lunch we've got stuff scheduled."

Charmcaster drew a Rune on Gwen's hand "This is half of Ledgerdomain's true name. You can open and close the door at will from anywhere."

"Really?!" Gwen asked thinking of all the places she could go with this.

"Yep. Thanks for saving my dimension. All of you." Charmcaster said.

Gwen walked out the portal to the spot Max was parked.

"See ya." Trixie said blinking a few times and Omni seeming to get a message.

"What was that about?" Gwen asked.

"Nothing important." Omni said arms behind her back.

Gwen had been in the driver seat of the Rustbucket with Max in the passenger seat. "Alright get us to the DMV." Max said leaning back and crossing his arms.

Gwen put on her seat belt, adjusted the seat, checked the mirrors [which KITT had formed a rear screen that showed the back of the Rustbucket as if she was driving a plain car].

"Come on girl relax, we've practiced this." Omni encouraged as Gwen started it.

Gwen nodded as she began driving.

Khoros

Ben walked out into the courtyard of the Night Gale family home.

A bell seem to ring as Lar walked out dragging a massive greataxe behind him "Oh Ben the Guards didn't tell of your flying." He said.

"I walked here." Ben said pointing to the door "Is Solara in?"

"No she's over at the Red Wind's." Lar said "Max told me it's your birthday."

"Yep. Wanted to see Solara and Looma before I get the stuff for Gwen's party." Ben said "So how's Solara been doing?"

"She's been spending her time at Looma's." Lar chuckled "Gar's first grand kid and he's definitely showing his worry."