#1

"Here's your order Sir." You smiled at the customer placing the cappuccino on his table.

"Thank You." He replied.

Twirling around, you walked back to the counter of the Café. The smile which was earlier on your face was nowhere to be seen by now.

"Boss, you look pale." Yu Ri, your one and only staffer whispered.

"No. I am good." You fabricated with a fake smile.

"You can leave. I will take care of everything." She said but you denied it.

"We've got a lot of customers today. Now, go and serve this to Table 5." You ordered handing her two Americanos.

You were busy with billing and stuff and soon she retreated to you.

"Boss, let's wrap up. All the customers are done." She told switching off the lights in the sitting area.

"Yeah. Yu Ri, I will be leaving first. Please take care of everything. Drop me a text when you reach home." You told her in a tired yet concerned tone to which she nodded.

Picking up your bag and cellphone, you walked out of the café.

You decided to walk since your house isn't too far from the café.

You are Lee Y/n aged 24 years. You are an orphan but you are lucky to have a very supportive aunt with you. Your mother died giving you birth and your dad died due to depression after her death. Your mother's sister, your aunt, took the responsibility to raise you since then. She is so affectionate and caring towards you. She works at a 5-star hotel as a receptionist but you don't want to be a burden to her, so you opened a café.

Having all these thoughts, you reached your home.

"You're here!" Your aunt smiled, opening the door.

"Yes. How are you?" You asked.

"I am good. Have a seat. I'll serve dinner." She said and you walked to the dining table after freshening up.

"Y/n, I want to tell you something." She said hesitantly.

"Soo Ha, you're free to talk with your bestie Y/n." You laughed and she chuckled.

"Soo Ha? I am your aunt. You brat!" She said in a fake angry tone and you continued eating.

"What is it?" You asked in a serious tone.

"Soo Bin will be moving in. We will live together and he wants to marry me." She blurted out in a single breath. You paused your eating.

"What?" You shouted.

"Listen Y/n, I wanted to tell you for so long. I am sorry." She pleaded and you burst into laughter.

"Soo Ha, you're cute. It's great news. I want you to lead a happily married life with Mr. Soo Bin. Why were you nervous?" You smiled.

"I thought you'll not accept our relationship." She said looking down.

"Why won't I? You have a right to date and you're already doing more than enough for me. I don't want you to restrict yourself because of me." You said and dropped the chopsticks aside.

"Thank You. He was so excited to see you. I love you Y/n." She said happily.

"I admit, I am so lovable." You laughed out loud.

"I'm tired. I will just sleep." You announced to which she nodded.

"Good night Soo Ha. I love you." You kissed her cheek and walked. She just chuckled.

Changing your clothes into some night suit, you plopped yourself on the bed.

You sighed and closed your eyes. Cuddling a pillow, you soon escaped into a deep slumber.

But feeling a bit uncomfortable, you opened your eyes. Looking around, you found nothing but just darkness.

You saw you were not laying on your bed but on a huge stone. Panicked, you stood up.

"Soo Ha. Are you there?" You called out, with fear visible in your voice.

"Is anyone there? Please help me." A tear rolled down your cheek.

Squatting down, you buried your face in between your knees. But soon, you heard the footsteps of someone. They were slowly approaching you. You looked around and saw a figure coming out of the dark.

"P-please h-help me." You begged but couldn't see his face.

Footsteps stopped and the person chuckled.

"Hey, Y/n. You remember me?" His raspy voice made you flinch in your place.

"N-no. I don't recognize you." You replied biting your lips.

He walked to you and now stopped in front of you. You could see his face now. His hair, well combed; his eyes, deep as an ocean; his nose, so sharp; and his lips, so plump yet scary. His all-black attire reflected his dark personality. His aura scared the heck out of you.

"Remember me now?" He asked bending down at your level. His face was just inches away from you. You shook your head in denial.

But to your shock, his eyes turned bluish-green. His exposed collarbone began to show a strange pattern on his skin.

You backed away from him in fear. He laughed.

"Still don't remember me?" He asked in annoyance.

"Please spare me. I don't know who you are." You joined your hands and pleaded to him.

And all of a sudden, that man transformed into a snake. A very huge one. An extremely horrifying snake. Not a normal snake. It was a two-headed snake. Your eyes widened in shock. The snake was crawling in your direction.

And you opened your eyes. Tears made their way out on your cheeks. You sobbed silently. Your breathing was still uneven.

It was a nightmare, again the same dream. You've been dreaming the same dream since past 5 years. But why are you feeling so sad? You asked yourself. Why do you always wake up with tears, when you see this dream?

Who's that man? Why does he come in your dreams? Why? Your head ached. You massaged your temples and looked at the clock. It's 3 am again. Again, the same time after the same nightmare.

You were worried for yourself. Are you perhaps sick? Are you in depression? What's wrong with you? You drank a glass of water and again laid down.

You got yourself together and tried not to think about that man again. You told yourself to sleep. And you accomplished. You nodded off again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please vote and share:)