#3

"My god! Yu Ri, why did you rent our café to such a horrible person? Don't let him enter my café ever again." You yelled at her wiping droplets of fine sweat from your forehead.

"B-but what's the matter Boss? I just rented our café because it's profitable to our business. I am sorry." She said looking down. You sighed.

"I'm so sorry Yu Ri. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. It's just that I'm stressed. But please remember, don't let him enter in our café starting from tomorrow and you also stop talking to him." You told caressing her shoulder and she nodded.

TIME SKIP

"Where's Y/n?" He asked Yu Ri.

"Boss is using the restroom. Sir, also she has denied to rent you our café anymore." Yu Ri said politely.

"Really? She said that?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes I did." You told him sternly walking out of the restroom.

"May I have a minute with you Y/n?" He asked forwarding his hand to you. You smiled but didn't revert. He chuckled.

"Okay then. I better leave." He said and simply left which you found quite unusual.

Shrugging your shoulders, you asked Yu Ri to leave early today. She left and you switched off the lights of sitting area and kitchen.

"Omg. I'm late. Soo Ha will be mad at me. Lee Y/n, be quick." You said to yourself.

You walked out of the cafe and headed to your home. Feeling bored, you put on earphones and played some stand up comedy.

And finally, you reached home. It was already 8pm now. Knocking on the door, you got in and removed your shoes.

"Soo Ha, where are you?" You called but instead heard creepy footsteps coming in your direction.

You looked around and saw a shadow on the staircase. It was obviously not Soo Ha.

"Who are you? Come out or I'll be calling the cops." You said in a demanding voice.

"You really want to see me?" The voice was quite familiar. You didn't want to see him. It must not be him. Please!

He came down the stairs holding hair of your Aunt in his one fist and Soo Bin's in another. Wait, Soo Bin?

"What do you want from me? Why are you troubling my family? Leave them. I'll do whatever you want." You said folding your arms without any emotion.

"Sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Leave them." You said again.

"Fine." He said harshly pushing both of them in your direction.

"Soo Ha! Mr. Soo Bin! Are you alright? Did he do something to you?" You asked helping them sit on the sofa.

"Leave my child please. She has already suffered enough. Please spare her." Soo Ha cried begging Taehyung.

"No. I can't spare her just like that." He smiled.

"I'll do whatever you want but don't even dare come near my family." You said pointing your finger to him.

"Good then. Marry me." He said straight.

"What?" You asked in disbelief.

"You said you'll do whatever I wish. Or else you know my real identity very well." He smirked.

"But why do I need to marry you?" You asked as your eyes radiated heat due to anger.

"Because you're the key to a very precious thing of mine." He said.

"What? Get out right now." You shouted.

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the back lawn of your house.

"You want your Aunt to die? You want her fiancé to die?" He asked.

"Excuse me? Please spare them. What have we even done to you? Why are you dragging my family in this? Look if you're doing all this fearing that I'll reveal your identity, then don't worry. I won't." You said massaging your temples.

"No, that's not the case. Have you thought how come you see me in your dreams? How come I know everything about you? How?" He asked making you drown in thoughts.

"You've to pay me for what you've done to me in your past life Y/n. You can't run from me. You have to accept me. Starting from today, I'm your fate. And if try to be smart, I'll make sure to kill every single person you love." He warned and his veins popped out in anger.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung! Please stop with your shits. I am not marrying you. Just get that in your head. Leave me and my family or I'll sue you in court." You shouted back.

He said nothing but just touched your hand. He burned your tender skin again. You hissed in pain. You jerked your hand off him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" You asked staring at him with annoyance.

"This is just the beginning. Marry me or I'll make sure to burn your Aunt and his fiancé like this in front of your eyes." He warned again. You rubbed your temples feeling helpless.

"Fine. I'll marry you but stay away from my family." You told looking down.

"That's like an obedient girl. I'll see you soon." He said and winked at you.

And the next very moment, he transformed into that scary looking two headed snake making your eyes go wide and left.

"Gosh! Why is my fate so brutal?" You squatted down in the lawn itself. You acted strong in front of him but deep down you know yourself. You're as fragile as a cotton candy.

TIME SKIP

It's been a month and Taehyung never showed up again. You are happy because you feel he won't disturb your life again. You think he's done with you so he didn't show up. But deep down, you fear what he must be planning.

You were sitting in your room thinking about him. You were happy that he never showed up again but at the same time, you were sad too. You don't know why but you thought all about him in this one month. You couldn't stop yourself from thinking about him.

You were again zoning out staring at the moon from your window. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice when did a snake crawled in your room out of nowhere.

He patted your shoulder and you turned around. You flinched really very bad looking at him.

"T-Taehyung?" You asked stuttering.

"You thought I left you just because I didn't come to meet you." He smirked and brought his face closer to you.

"Pack your bags. You're going with me. Our marriage will be held tomorrow afternoon." He said licking your jawline and you gasped at his electrifying touch.

"Tomorrow?" You asked pushing him.

"Yes." He answered roaming around your room.

"What about my aunt?" You asked.

"She can't attend our wedding. Just cook an excuse for her." He mumbled looking at your family photo.

"Why can't she attend? She's my only family. Please let her attend." You said in a pleading voice.

"Do you want to stake her life? You're going to be the only human in our marriage. Any other human other than Two-headed snake's wife would be buried alive." He said placing his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"What? Are you serious? I agreed to marry you. But you're not helping at all. What will I tell her then?" You said frustrated.

"I'll handle everything regarding her in that case. Just pack and we're leaving." He ordered and walked out of your room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A VOTE PLEASE?