#4

"Hey. I'm Namjoon, Taehyung's friend." The tall and smart guy told while you were fixing your wedding gown.

"Hey Oppa, nice to meet you." You retorted politely.

"If you don't mind, then may I accompany you to the aisle?" He asked.

Your aunt wasn't allowed to come to your wedding and you didn't even had any other friend too, so you nodded.

But a thought crept into your mind.

"Oppa, may I ask you a question?" You asked nervously.

"Sure." He smiled.

"Are you also a snake like Taehyung? I mean it's obvious but I still wanted to confirm." You said awkwardly.

"Yes Y/n. Each and every person you're going to see in your wedding is a snake. Even your stylist is one. She is from Russian forests." He chuckled and you stepped away from your stylist. Both of them laughed at your actions.

"Don't worry. We won't harm you. You're safe." He assured.

TIME SKIP

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Lee Y/n as your wife?" Priest asked.

"I do." He said piercing your soul just with his deadly stares.

"Do you, Lee Y/n, take Kim Taehyung as your husband?" Priest asked.

"I do." You reverted in an instant.

"With the grace of God, I pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Priest announced.

Taehyung took a step in your direction. He lifted up your veil and looked at you. Holding your shoulders, he planted a small peck on your cheek and stepped back.

TIME SKIP

"We will share a room?" You asked dumbfounded.

"All the husbands and wives do." He replied coldly.

"But I don't want to share a room with an animal." You said and walked inside.

"Whom did you call an animal?" He asked angrily.

"You obviously. You're a snake, right?" You replied with a pout.

"Agh! Humans are as expected so annoying." He said with gritted teeth.

"I'll come and change." You said and walked to the closet.

Walking out in some comfortable clothes, you saw him sitting on the bed with a laptop.

"Wow!" You exclaimed.

"What's so exciting?" He asked.

"A snake is using a laptop." You giggled.

"Yah! Stop with your nonsense." He shouted and you flinched a bit.

"I have some questions." You said sitting on the bed.

"Not now Y/n." He said uninterested.

"Do you eat frogs like all the snakes do? Which forest do you belong to? Why do you have two heads? Do you creep on the floor while you're in human form also? What do you people do for earning?" You asked in a breath.

"Y/n! Stop it. Agh, fine! I'll tell you everything." He yelled.

"We don't eat frogs. We eat like normal humans. My family doesn't belong to a forest. We're descendants of the Serpent. While we're in a human form, we don't crawl. No, why would we? Is that even a question? We run a fake business not only in Korea but throughout the world. We do this so that we're not suspected by anyone regarding our identity."He said keeping his laptop aside.