#12 (Final)

Opening your eyes, you saw yourself in a very fancy room. It was not where you were confined by Jin.

Waking up, you looked at yourself in the mirror and found yourself dressed like a bride.

Soon, you remembered all that happened to you. You are going to marry Jin! Where the heck is Taehyung?

"Won't he come to rescue me? Won't he? Did he find someone else? Would I end up getting married with Jin?" You asked yourself eventually breaking down.

"Madam, Master is calling you. Please proceed to the hall." A lady entered the room and gave you instructions.

"I'll come. You can leave." You replied.

"No madam. Sir has told me to bring you with me." She said and you quietly followed her.

Walking out of the room, you saw how beautifully everything was decorated. How pretty it all looked!

After being confined for 6 months, you finally got to see the world again.

You didn't even notice and you reached to Jin. He took your hand from the maid and made you stand in front him.

You pleaded him through your eyes to let you go but he didn't budge.

"P-please spare me. I'm already married. I love my husband. Let me go. I beg you." You said with a cracked voice.

"I know but you'll have to marry me. Forget your husband. You will have to love me." He said with a straight face.

"Stop forcing me. I'm not your slave. I'm going to go and you can't stop me." You muttered wiping your tears.

You lifted up your wedding gown gently and began to head towards the exit. The moment you reached the exit, various men dressed in black blocked your way.

In a matter of seconds, they pointed their guns at your head. Your breath hitched.

"You still want to go?" Jin asked with a smirk.

"It's better to die than marrying you." You mumbled and shifted their gun from your crown to your forehead.

"Shoot!" You growled on their faces.

"Stop!" A familiar voice echoed in your ears.

"T-Taehyung?" You asked yourself confused.

"Y/n No! Stop it!" He yelled from behind the guards.

"Taehyung!" You cried in happiness.

Guards turned towards him and pointed their guns at him. He shook his head in disbelief. You gasped.

"Jin? You can't even fight on your own now? Are you aging that fast? Gosh!" He said dramatically.

Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Let me go ir you die right here." Taehyung said to those men. All of them didn't move.

"Fine if you say so." The very next moment, it was not your Taehyung anymore.

It was The Great Serpent King! Bluish green orbs. So breathtaking he looked. He had some ornaments in his hands which looked like a snake.

You were busy staring at him until he hissed loudly and turned into a two headed snake right there. Your mouth hung open.

Few seconds later, he gripped their bodies so tightly that they died right there while choking on their breath.

"I told ya, right?" He said with a smirk looking at the dead bodies.

His gaze then shifted to you and he was back to himself again. His eyes softened. He walked to you and embraced you. You sighed in relief and pleasure at the feeling of his warmth. You missed him so much!