#8

"Don't touch me! It's hurting." You wiggled when he placed you on the bed and accidentally touched your wounds.

"Let me cure them." He replied curing them.

"No, don't! You did it all to hurt me deliberately. I hate you." You said in a pissed tone.

"Shut up." He growled on your face and you flinched.

"Starting from today, you'll no more be the wife of Kim Taehyung." He mumbled rubbing your wounds and eventually curing them. Your eyes twinkled at his statement.

"Really? You're divorcing me? Thank you!" You hugged him in excitement.

"Let me complete first. You'll be the wife of The Serpent King Kim Taehyung." He said proudly and your smile dropped.

"Aren't you happy now?" He asked.

"What do you expect? No! I'm not. Just set me free from you." You said with a pout and he got busy adoring you.

"Now, what the heck is this Serpent King?" You asked annoyed.

"I told you we're descendants of The Sacred Serpent of Heaven. Every 1000 years, the Serpent chooses a Serpent King for the earth. So, I'm being chosen this time." He told proudly and your mouth opened in disbelief.

"What's your exact age?" You asked.

"I think around 1015 years. I'm immortal by the way. I mean, I can die only if I wish to or there are some other ways to die too. Wait, why am I telling you all this?" He stopped in between and looked at you. You smirked.

"Tell me, what are the other ways to kill you? I'll do." You said and your nose flared.

"Shut up. Now sleep or else you know the consequences." He smirked.

"Fine." You rolled your eyes and laid down.

TIME SKIP

You wiggled in your place feeling weird. You were sweating out of a sudden.

"Aaahhhh!" You yelled when you saw a man holding a knife near your head.

"T-Taehyung!" You called your bloody foolish snake husband who's sleeping like a bear in hibernation.

"Stop it, wench!" The man said and poked the tip of the knife in your ear.

"P-please stop. What do you want? I'll give you." You said while hissing in pain.

"I want you dead. Die for me then." He chuckled.

"Why the fuck won't this snake wake up?" You yelled in annoyance.

"I'm awake Y/n." He mumbled in his sleepy voice while sitting straight and stretching his arms.

"Then why don't you save me? You planned to kill me this way, didn't you?" You cried.

"No, I was enjoying the view." He said staring at your now exposed cleavage and collarbone.

"Fuck you!" You said covering yourself with the blanket.

"Shut up both of you." The man yelled.

"Yah, who permitted to come inside our honeymoon suite? Don't you have etiquettes? A newly married couple is here for their honeymoon. How can you come here even in your dreams? We were just about to do some nasty things after waking up!" Taehyung said frustrated.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! You crazy man! I'm divorcing you!" You shouted in embarrassment.

"What? Why? We didn't even do anything yet! Hey Mister, come some other day." He said scooting closer to you with a smirk.