#11

6 months later...

It's been so long since you last saw Taehyung, touched him, kissed him, felt his love. You've been at a mysterious place, confined by a stranger.

It's unbelievable that he abducted you from your own house, that too your own bedroom, even though Taehyung was beside you.

You clearly understood he's not a human but another rubbish category of a creature.

He's a Black Swan!

You couldn't believe it when you first saw him. He is too beautiful to be a fictional character.

Your life's been so hard lately. You believe that you're a human who's meant to lead a normal life but here you're, stuck in amongst fictional characters.

The only character you want here is KIM TAEHYUNG. You miss him so badly. You wonder how come he didn't find you. How has he been?

You're too tired to even cry. You've been crying since the day he locked you up in here in this dark room with no hope of light and just darkness.

But you don't understand why has he confined you. He never talks to you. He just comes to see you twice a day.

His name is Kim Seokjin. You couldn't believe your eyes at first when you saw him. He looks like a prince.

"Why did he kidnap me?" You question yourself on daily basis.

"Where are you Taehyung? I'm waiting for you. Please get me out of here." You'd mumble every night you lay down to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Did you find anything?" Taehyung asked on the phone massaging his temples. Hearing the regular reply, he sighed harshly and tossed the phone away from him.

"Where the heck did he take her? Why again now? I thought I could start over again with Y/n. Where'd she be? Is she even alright?" He mumbled in annoyance.

"She might have lost all her hopes. Goddamn! Where's my Y/n?" He said staring at the lonely moon.

But, his phone rang and he picked it up in a second or two.

"Sir, we found whereabouts of ma'am." The person spoke on the other side of the phone.

His hands shivered due to nervousness.

"Sir, she's been confined by Kim Seokjin for the past 6 months," Anonymous added further.

"I know that but where the fuck she exactly is?" He growled on the phone.

"She's confined in his farmhouse. It's located in the countryside. I'll share the location with you in a minute." The guy told and hung up and soon a text tinged in his phone.

"Y/n, just protect yourself! I'm coming to take you." He mumbled plopping on the bed.

TIME SKIP

"Mr. Kim, The Serpent King is here." Guard informed Seokjin who was eating a strawberry.

"Stop. It's Kim Taehyung for me. He's not less than an insect in my eyes. Bring him in." He replied with a smirk.

"Alright, Sir." Guard left.

After a minute or so, Taehyung walked to where Jin was sitting.

"What do you want? Talk straight to me. Let her go." Taehyung said towering over the sitting figure of Seokjin.

"Relax boy! Sit here. She's fine." He said signaling towards the sofa. Taehyung sighed in annoyance and took a seat.

"Why have you confined her, first of all?" Taehyung questioned directly.

"I do what I wish to." Seokjin replied with a smug look.

"Let Y/n go. I'll give you what you want. You've done bad enough to us in the past too, let us go this time." Taehyung slightly pleaded.

"Past? Wait a minute! She's Kang Ha Ri, right? I knew it! I really did. I could just stare into her eyes and tell that." Jin said with excitement.

"Stop beating around the bush and come to the point." Taehyung demanded.

"I want her. I want Y/n. She couldn't be mine in the past so I made her sister kill her. This way, even you didn't get her." Jin told flipping his hair back.

"W-what? You did all this to us? How could you! You used to say you love her and you made her die! So filthy!" Taehyung said in disbelief.

"Of course. What isn't mine, can't be yours too." He said proudly.

"Let us live peacefully this time." Taehyung begged.

"I can't. She's mine now. I'll marry her tomorrow." Jin replied calmly stretching his back.

"What the fuck! She's my wife, Wife of The Serpent King. You can't marry her." Taehyung growled.

"I can do anything. Now get out or do you want her to die this time too?" Seokjin said and headed to go upstairs.

"But she's not Ha Ri. She just has the heart of Ha Ri. She's her twin." Taehyung yelled and Jin stopped in his tracks.

"I know but she's still mine." He said and left.

TIME SKIP

(It's the day of marriage!)

"W-where are w-we g-going?" You asked Jin while he was dragging you to his own house. Strange. Why so?

"My home. Sorry, our home." He said and winked. Not gonna lie, you literally fell for his wink. He looked so fine.

"O-our home?" You enquired.

"You're getting married to me today." He smiled.

"Ok- what? Wait! I'm already married Mr. Jin and for your kind information my husband is the serpent king." You said freaking out.

"I know and so does he. I expect him to attend our wedding." He replied taking you to the guest room where laid a white wedding gown.

"Hey please! Stop it. Don't do this to me. I love my husband. Let me go." You begged holding his legs.

"You know what, the main problem here is that guy. In the past too, when you were Ha Ri, you used to love him, and again you chose the same path." He said with gritted teeth and whitening knuckles.

"Huh? You know Ha Ri?" You asked.

"Of course. I was the one who made you kill your sister." He smirked and chortled.

Your world turned upside down hearing his words and your orbs darkened. You immediately stood up and pulled his collar.

"How could you do that? She was my sister!" You yelled at his face with tears in your eyes.

Changing the position he slammed you into the wall and began to kiss your neck.

He bit on your collarbone making you yelp in pain. You tried to push him but it was all futile.

"T- Taehyunga.. save me." You mumbled before passing out right there.

TO BE CONTINUED...