#5

"I'm going on a trip and you're coming with me. Basically, we're going on an official honeymoon." He said getting out of the car.

"What the actual fuck! I'm not going on my honeymoon with a so-called snake. Hell no!" You said frustrated and followed him.

"Shut up Y/n. Stop calling me a snake." He shouted back entering the house.

"Tell me, what's that precious thing which you can get only by using me? I'll bring it to you." You said.

"Right now, you can't." He replied.

"Then when? I can't tolerate you." You attacked.

"Even I also can't tolerate your kiddish behavior but I'm still managing. Keep patience." He glared at you.

"When do we have to leave?" You asked accepting your defeat.

"Tonight, 8 pm." He replied.

"And you're telling me now? You could have told me in the morning itself." You fought.

"I forgot. By the way, we're going to Paris." He replied nonchalantly.

"Heol! Paris?! Oh my god! Thank you Taehyung!" You jumped in your place.

"Look at yourself. You were resisting to go just now and here you're again." He shook his head in disbelief.

"You know what, it's like a dream come true. I've always wanted to go to Paris at least once in my life. It's so romantic and dreamy. But how can I expect romance from a snake! Aishh! Poor me!" You sighed.

"You want me to romance with you, don't you? You are head over heels for me, right? I know I'm irresistible." He smirked walking closer to you.

"Excuse me? When did I ever say that? I was just expressing my views. Also, I'm not good with animals." You said stepping back.

He was about to grab your waist but you were quick enough to stop his hand.

"Don't burn me, please. Your touch is so hurtful." You said with pleading eyes.

"My touch is hurtful only when I want it to be. Also, I can heal the wounds I give to someone. Snakes aren't allowed to harm someone unnecessarily or else we are punished by the heavens." He replied and you looked at him with a questioning look.

"Wait. Let me show you." He said and pulled your body closer to his. He intertwined his fingers with yours and kissed you slowly.

You were taken aback by his action so you didn't revert. He pulled in a minute after pecking your lips a few times.

You were flustered by his actions and butterflies never stopped their salsa in your stomach. Your cheeks turned red out of shyness.

"Did you see you didn't get burnt?" He asked stroking your cheeks.

"Huh?" You asked being all blank.

"Sorry, I guess you were busy enjoying the kiss." He remarked playfully.

"Yah, I told you to stay away from me." You shouted closing your eyes.

"Stop with the drama. I know you liked it." He said coldly.

"When did I ever say that?" You asked.

"You're right. You never said that. Your cheeks just turned red and you curled your toes due to the intensity of our kiss." He laughed.

"Shut up Animal!" You said and his smile dropped.

"I'm going to pack." You said and headed to your bedroom.