~1~ Bite Of Loneliness

Welcome to my new story!!!! I'm so excited you're giving it a chance. I just wanted to give a warning before you get too invested...This book will contain some non-sexual spanking of minors. This isn't a spankfic, so there will NOT be spanking every chapter. Once in a while, however, there will be. Please read at your own discretion❤️

***

There comes a point in every girl's life where she just needs to suck it up and face facts, and today is my day to let reality smack me...

Boys are gross

I'm not exactly sure why it took me so long to come to this realization...I mean, I'm 14 for crying out loud! But after sitting to pee and getting my butt completely soaked with urine that isn't my own, I've finally had enough.

"TATE!" I scream, pulling up my pajama pants after wiping as best as I could. I still feel gross.

I open his door and barge in, blowing out a breath in disgust.

I almost saw my brother's nakedness!

"What the hell, Julianne?!?" He screeches as he fixes his towel to hide the goods, glaring at me while he secures the blue cotton low around his waist.

"I have to take a shower now, thanks to you! How hard is it to wipe the damn seat after you pee?"

His angry eyes turn to amusement and his smirk makes me want to smack him. "...Or you could just look before you sit...."

"I shouldn't have to! If you would stay out of MY bathroom and use your own, then you could piss on the wall for all I care! Maybe hang up some bullseyes and see if you can hit different targets while you're at it."

"Why would I do that? Your bathroom smells better!" He grins as he walks over to his closet and gets out a gray tee and some shorts, looking at me and raising an eyebrow.

"You gonna stand there while I change?"

"I wasn't done yelling at you!"

He gives me an evil smirk as he starts to drop his towel, causing me to close my eyes instinctively.

"Tate!"

"Jules, I don't see why you're so mad. Maria will be in at 9 to clean, and your bathroom will be piss-free once more. Get out! If I'm late to first period again I'll get ISS."

"I still have to shower now!"

"Then start moving!" He shoos me out the door, and I'm annoyed.

I need a sister! Having brothers isn't all it's cracked up to be...A sister wouldn't get pee all over my ass.

~*~

As our chauffeur drops us off at Orange High School, Tate ditches me as soon as he sees some of his surfer friends, and I hide a groan.

Although I pride myself in acting like I don't care what people think of me, I do. Today just isn't my day.

Not only did Tate kill my morning, but this bloat I have going on is really putting a damper on my mood. As I try to keep myself sucked in, I'm one big breath away from having Lana Moore telling people that I'm knocked up.

Although it wouldn't be the first time that rumor has gotten spread about me this year.

While I make my way to my first class, I act like I have my shit together. I smile at the girls who I pretend to be friends with so I don't feel so alone in this huge school.

Truth is, none of these relationships I have are real...The moment you think you've made an actual friend, you find out that they've told something you said to someone else, and made an idiot out of you.