~5o~ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Here's the deal, my friends!

I'm in the mood to write something spicy 😉

I have finally changed this book to Mature, because now that I have a spicy scene I think it needs to be. With that being said....

If you are not over the age of 18, please do not read this chapter. I obviously cannot stop you, but there will be sexual material. Please read at your own discretion and understand that you will miss absolutely nothing in the storyline if you choose to skip it.

Because I'm asking you not to read this if you're under 18, I'm going to post another chapter today for those of you who decide not to read..That way everyone gets a bonus.

Also...I don't know if this will freak you guys out since Holden is the "big brother".....But, imma risk it lol

Sylvie's POV

The kids get their suits on and leave, and I start to go through my paperwork and get myself organized.

Holden is standing behind me, watching my every move.

"What's wrong?" I ask when I finally turn around and see that he's still watching me.

"I think this is the first time since we started dating that the kids are officially out and we don't have to be quiet," he says huskily.

Warmth builds in my tummy. I didn't even think of that

"Oh yeah?" I smirk as I lift an eyebrow.

"There's something you said the other day that piqued my interest," he says as he walks over to me slowly and brushes some of my hair off of my cheek.

"What's that?"

"You said that you liked a few slaps in the bedroom," he grins as he tilts my chin up with the crook of his finger.

"Holden....." I warn, and his smirk gets even bigger.

"I won't if you really don't want to...But, it could be fun...."

I just look at him...I've never been spanked for fun before, and the feminist in me wants to break his jaw.

But when he reaches around and squeezes my bottom, it makes my toes curl in a way that makes me want to call him da....Stop it Sylvie

I literally clear my throat and shake my head. "I'm not into the DD bullshit, Holden."

"Who said anything about DD? I have enough people in my life to punish...But having your bare ass bent over for me the other day did things to me that I wasn't expecting....."

When I just stare at him, he nods. "It's okay...We don't have to, it was just a thought. Will you still help me break in this bed? Since there's no way in hell I'm doing it tonight with my siblings sleeping in the next one."

I'm shocked by the sudden disappointment that sweeps through me. Shit! Do I actually want him to spank me?

"I, uh.....sure," I nod.

His face falls. "I'm sorry, baby...I promise I'm not a freak...You just made that comment and then seeing you the other night....Please forget I said anything," he says as he bends his head and crushes his lips onto mine roughly.

I melt into him and run my fingers through his thick, dark hair.

Shit! I want him to spank me! How do I tell him? Shit shit shit!

I pull away and the burning in his eyes zaps a fire in my tummy.

"You will stop if I don't like it?" I pant, both of us breathless from such an intense kiss.