~48~ It's Called Discipline!

Ok friends, here's the deal! I decided to post a bonus! However, the rest of my year is completely insane, and I don't know if I'll have enough material for weekly Friday updates. Right now I have zero time to write. So, I'll update now and for sure next Friday, but after that I may have to take a break for a week or so to get caught up.

"Ah shit!" Nico breathes as he jumps over the bar himself and rushes to Quinn, attempting to pull her away.

But Quinn has her legs wrapped around Brandy like a koala bear, and Nico is just dragging Brandy right along with her.

"WOAH!" Holden yells as he runs over and grabs Brandy, trying to pull her away from Quinn's unrelenting punches.

Brandy is screaming and crying so loudly, I cover my ears.

This is all because of me

"SYLVIE, STOP!" Holden screams as he gets in between Quinn and Brandy, and takes a solid punch to the shoulder blade.

He grunts in pain, but ignores it as he pries Quinn's legs off of Brandy's waist and pulls them apart. Nico tugs on Quinn's waist, and pulls her the rest of the way.

"Why ya gotta make my job hard today, boss?" Nico whines as Quinn tries to get another jab to connect. He's able to block her and push her further away, but Quinn has turned into a feral animal, wanting to kill.

Brandy is crying so hard, and blood is pouring from her mouth and nose so thickly, I'm starting to get queasy. Holden catches a bar towel that Nico throws to him, and puts it on her nose to stop the gushing.

"I'm calling the cops and having you arrested," she gets out between sobs.

"Go ahead. And then you can explain to them how you assaulted a minor today!!!" Quinn seethes as she tries to lunge for Brandy again.

Nico catches her and restrains her flailing body, taking an elbow to the chin as a reward.

"Boss, you bruisin' my pretty face now!" Nico grunts as he tries to shake off the strike.

"What?!?" Holden gasps as he lets go of his girlfriend like hot coals, and she stumbles backwards.

Holden turns horror-stricken eyes to me, and shakes his head. "Did she hit you, Julianne?"

I can't even talk I'm so shaken, and I simply bow my head with a quivering chin. Tate brings me in and holds me tight as my body starts shuddering with uncontrollable sobs.

I forgot he was there

Holden shakes his head and looks between me and Brandy, trying to get his thoughts in order.

"I don't understand...Did you hit my sister?!"

"It's called DISCIPLINE! You dipshit!!!" She yells, her words mumbled between the tooth that Quinn knocked out, and the swollen lip she has going on.

Holden shakes his head again and looks at me. "Julianne, what the hell happened?!?"

My words come out so thick with tears, I don't even know if he can understand me.. "She made fun of me for eating fries, and when I took another bite of a fry, the cheese dripped on her expensive purse and she got angry and Kenna told her I called her the wicked w-witch of the s-south, and she....she......." I can't even finish my run-on sentence because I'm so upset, and Tate pulls me against him and strokes my hair gently.

When I finally look up, Holden is shaking. Why is he so angry with me? I didn't mean it! Well, not the cheese part...I meant the witch part.....

"You touched her over cheese.... scratch that, you touched her, PERIOD?!?!....." Holden finally asks, his voice shaking with so much anger that I'm afraid of him. I think Tate is too from the way he pulls me even further away from the adults.