Sara #1

Also requested by UnspokenWanderer808:)

Sara's p.o.v

"Why do I have to do this and on this day.." I sighed as I walked to his house.

Flashback

"Lady Shogun-" "Shut! You must do this! He's a danger to Inazuma Sara, I don't care about your relationship with him!" That was the final say while I walked out the room.

End of flashback

I was infront of his door.

I knocked on it two times before the door opened revealing a very sad Y/n.

"Why are you sad?" I asked obviously concerned about his mood "Sara, I think we should break up" He said those exact words that broke me.

"What?!" I yelled at him "I know, I know how the Shogun sent you to kill me" Y/n said as he slammed the door in my face as the tears i holded back came pouring down.

I ran away from the scene and suddenly those tears turned into fury as i ran back to the Tenshaku since i was unarmed when i came to his house.

I was finally at the Tenshaku, I went straight to the weaponry to retrieve my bow back to me.

The next day and Y/n's p.o.v

Without Sara i was.. great?

I finally didn't have someone so overprotective at me everyday.

"Y/n!" Yae says as i look over to her and seeing a food fest, I sat down as Yae talked about her day that was actually interesting.

"What happened with your day Y/n?" She asked as i looked up to her "Nothing much, I just explored Inazuma all over again" I responded smiling at her "Oh, No Sara?" She said as i nodded.

We both talked and ate all night while we were both enjoying each other's presence, A storm came and interrupted us.

Timeskip

The storm was still happening while me and Yae were both trying to sleep.

"Want to have a sleepover since this storm isn't going away soon" She said chuckling after as I nodded as a response.

We both slept in the same bed together as we cuddled as the storm was getting louder in the background.

The next day

I woke up first than Yae as she was still sleeping soundly, I got up from her bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth luckily Yae still had mine.

I took a shower and after that prepared breakfast for the both of us as she sooner woke up too.

She did the same thing, Brush her teeth, And take a shower.

"Morning" I said as I put the food on both plates as she sat down at the table, I walked over with both plates full of food.

After breakfast, I went back home.

Until I met Sara on the way there, She was just fighting some Fatui guards that were invading Inazuma.

I walked my way to my house, I didn't even bother talking to Sara. The 'Ruler' of Inazuma thinks I'm danger??

I fastened my pace to my house as leaves of the trees began to rustle, They finally came out of their hiding spot.

Turning around, I wasn't suprised by the person.

"Hello, ......."

First cliffhanger PLS enjoy the cliffhanger since theres gonna be a blackout later

Bye y'all

Have a great day/afternoon/night!!
Love ya!

☆◇♡◇☆