Your First Date

The playlist is for fun

Raiden Ei

You were walking in Inazuma City with the Archon, As a certain shop sighted in her glance ruining the walk as her eyes sparkled and headed off to it.

I sighed tiredly as I walked too.

After Ei's sugar rush, We were eating dango and walking to the Komore Teahouse for dinner and well for Ei's case is more dango.

Opening the door for her and letting her in first as I walked in too, Going to an empty room and sitting down as we ate and talked the whole night.

At the end of the night we walked out of the Teahouse, Walking back to the Tenshaku as Ei remembered some paperwork she had to do.

"This was fun." I said smiling to her as she went in, I went back to my house and read some letters from my friends in Liyue.

Yae Miko

I dropped by the Narukami Shrine dragging Yae out of her work for relaxation as she was pulling another all nighter for the fifth time.

"Let me go Y/n!" "Never!" I shouted at her while still dragging her.

Finally at the resturant I picked, Sitting down while picking out food we both wanted.

Yae's expression was tired, The food finally came as we both ate with a silence.

"How have you been these four days?" I asked as she just mumbled, I stared at her curiously as I finished my food and so did she.

I dragged her again "Stop doing that!" Yae shouted as I ran faster.

The place was a bar.

I figured Yae needed a drink or in this case 10.

"Slow down!" I said as she finished another glass "Why?" Yae asked by now I knew she was plain drunk.

After a few more drinks for me obviously, We both headed back to the Shrine, Carrying Yae was easy it was the communication that was hard.

"Did you know, Drunks isn't me?" "Woohoo! Wine rules!" "Did you know, This is our first date?" Those were all Yae's, At one point she started singing.

Finally at the Shrine it only took 10 minutes but felt like an hour because of Yae, Lightly dropping her down her bed.

"Bye Yae." I mumbled as I kiss her forehead and got out going to my house and lay on the couch tired of the night.

Kojou Sara

Since Sara is mostly busy as she is a General, You guys don't have time for dates.

But today was an exception.

"Y/n why must we do this." Sara asked as she lets out a sigh "I think it's good for our relationship." "Our relationship is already great."

"Not really, we aren't going on dates like normal couples, and we only kiss on the cheek or the forehead, this will be great bonding time!" Y/n said happily "Fine, but we're going home after this." Sara stated as you guys headed to the resturant you were talking about weeks ago.

The night was great, Sara let out a few laughs here and there and you were smiling the whole time.

Lets just say at the end of the night, something sparked that got you closer together.

Now, dates are common, going out once a month to going out twice a week.

Kuki Shinobu

Itto got bailed. Again.