Ayaka #3

Y/n's p.o.v

"Hello, Y/n." I recognized that voice from anywhere, the 4th harbinger Columbina.

"Columbina? What are you doing in Inazuma? I thought Scaramouche was doing this 'mission'"

"Scaramouche and Signora. Though Signora isn't looking good."

Turning around as I saw her, having a sly smile plastered on her face.

"What do you want." I huffed as I got the supplies and also paying the merchant, I walked away from the shop, heading to a diffrent one, though Columbima kept following me to every shop.

"What if I told you that the Tsaritsa wants her right hand back?" Columbina says as I turned to face her "I would say 'I'm not going back to the Fatui, I don't care that you'll track me down'" I said mockingly as Columbina's smile dropped.

"What happened to you Y/n? Oh god it's not that girl Ayaka is pulling your attention from your dearest archon."

"She's not!" I yelled as people began to look at us.

I dragged her away from the public place to somewhere more private.

"Look, Columbina, I don't want to come back. That part of my life is gone. Everything gone." I stated as her sly smile came back "Really? Cause you will come crawling back to the Fatui, even if you don't want to." With that, she left my sights.

That little speech of hers terrified me, I didn't know that Ayaka and I will be together in peace, hell I dont even know if we are going to be together for the rest of our lives.

I went back to shopping after a few minutes.

Timeskip to night

I got back home and dressed up for my date.

Heading to the Kamisato Estate.

I knocked on the door, someone opened it and revealing Ayaka, in another blue kimono with flowers engraved on it.

"Ayaka! I'm here to pick you up." I said with a smile that she returned "Oh! Well give me a few minutes to dress up, Sorry if I take too long." She stated as Ayaka let me in.

I followed her to her room, not in a creepy way, she told me to stay there so Ayato wont see me.

A few minutes has passed and Ayaka came out of her bathroom, Ayaka changed to a blue kimno to a blue and purple mixture with yellow and pink flowers.

"You look great." "Thank you. Maybe you can take it off later- Take off the pin on my head to see my hair down." Ayaka chuckled.

"Let's go?" I asked Ayaka as she nodded, walking to Inazuma City.

"Where are we going?" Ayaka giggled "You'll see." I said as we ran.

We finally arrived at Uyuu Resturant.

Entering as the waiter showed us our table and handing us the menu.

"So what are you going to get?" I asked as I picked (f/f) and (f/d) "I will get the Dango and Miso Soup." Ayaka responded as we both handed our menus to the waiter.

"Uhm, what you said earlier.. was that a joke or?" I asked as Ayaka's face became red "I-I think.." Ayaka responded as she hid her face in her hands "Really because your red face says something else." I teased as I could see it becoming redder, she was becoming a tomato literally.

The food had arrived, we both digged in, having some talks here and there, laughs were heard from our table.

I finished my food first, I made up jokes trying to make Ayaka laugh while she was eating, resulting her to choke, I helped her "Stop making me laugh Y/n!" She said punching my shoulder as I laughed at her.