Ayaka #2

Y/n's p.o.v

Tonight was my date.

I was nervous.

I showered and got dressed and headed out of my house.

Going to the city.

I was finally at the Komore Teahouse.

I stepped in and went into one of the rooms.

I waited for Ayaka to show.

Ayaka's p.o.v

"Hey, You doing alright?" Ayato asked as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I responded with a smile, Ayato got out of my room and went to his room.

Patting down the parts of my blue kimono.

I sighed as I went out of the door.

Getting out of the estate as I headed for the city.

Finally there, I went straight to the Komore Teahouse.

Opening the door and going into one of the rooms.

"Y/n!" I yelled as I went up to him, Grabbing his attention.

"You made it." He said as we were close together.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered as I was looking at his (e/c) eyes.

"Let's go sit down?" "Sure." I replied as we both sat down.

"How was Ayato?" "Earlier, He asked me if I was okay." "Are you?" Y/n asked "Yes, I think."

"You think?" "You know what? Enough about me, What's going on with you?" I said trying to change the converstation.

"Nothing, really. Just me asking Ayaka Kamisato to go on a date with me." Y/n says with a smile, I smiled back at him.

"You know you don't have to say my full name." I said giggling as he chuckled at me.

"Well, I'm sorry your majesty." He says sarcastically "I forgive you as I erase your beheading ceremony." I also say sarcastically as we both laughed it off.

The night was perfect, everything went well.

"So, uh, got any plans for tommorrow?" Y/n asked "Not really, which is suprising. I thought this week would be busy." I said confused "Well then, Ayaka, will you go on another date with me?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sure, what time, and place?" I asked "How about a resturant? Its not far from here. Meet there 9pm sharp?" He asked with a nervous smile on his face.

"I'll meet you there. And I wont be late this time, I promise." I stated as we went out of our room, Y/n was the one who payed the bill when I insisted but he wouldnt let me.

"Can I walk you home?" "Sure." I giggled as we went on our way to the Kamisato Estate, the wall there was great, a few small talks here and there, and a few laughs.

We were now infront of the door.

"Goodnight Ayaka." Y/n said, I could tell he was nervous, I just didnt know why. We both took a step forward, getting closer and closer to each other, until..

"Hey guys!" Ayato slammed the door opened, nearly hitting us both. Ayato's smile. I knew damn well it was fake, instead of it being happy it was filled with overprotective brother kind of things.

"Ill go now. See you tommorrow Ayaka." Y/n said as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek before walking out.

"How was the date?-" "Seriously?! Ayato stop interrupting! I was this close to having my first-" "First what." I just realized what I had said, it was embarrassing enough for Ayato to barge in! And now this?! Archons I thought I was having a good day..

"Hello?? Ayaka first what?" Ayato said snapping his fingers "Goodnight Ayato!" I said awkwardly running away from the scene "Ayaka answer! First what?!" Ayato shouted.

Opening the door to my room and locking it, sliding down the door slowly as thoughts raced in my head, hopefully, the next morning wouldn't be awkward.

The next morning and third person's p.o.v

Ayaka's morning was awkward and embarrassing.

"So, first what?" Ayato teased as Ayaka sent a death stare to his smug face "Why don't you sniff up Thoma's business instead? Since your already doing that anyway. And also the fact that you are his business." Ayaka stated as she left the room abruptly leaving her food.

The other two men were sitting there, stunned.

Meanwhile Y/n was getting ready to head out to the city to pick up a few things, though his peace and quiet was interrupted by a certain harbinger.

"Hello Y/n."

Ending it on a cliffhanger slayed anyways this is pt 2 from the first Ayaka oneshot there will be more parts soon its just this one is really late and i will also continue to write the others

Have a great day/afternoon/night!!
Bye yalls

☆◇♡◇☆