Your first date pt2

Ningguang

You guys went to a resturant, I know, I know, boring. But Ningguang suggested it and you both had no more ideas where to go, so you went with it.

You were glad that you went to a resturant. Why? You guys had your first kiss under the moonlight on the balcony.

You and Ningguang were looking at the moon, your arm on her waist as you were pretty close to her, she was leaning to your chest while mumbling something you couldnt hear.

As she was now looking at you, you noticed it and stared at her scarlet colored eyes as she stared deeply into yours.

You both leaned into each other, not noticing the distance closing in between your two faces as your nose brushed against the other.

Both of your lips meeting each other slowly as you kissed under the moonlight.

Beidou

She suggested a bar.

"Really? You wanna get drunk on a date?" You asked "Yeah well, it wasnt the best day after all today." She said as you looked at her back, her eyes never meeting yours.

"I'll meet you there, Beidou." You said as a awkward smile was now plastered on your face, which obviously she couldnt see, but you know damn well she could sense you smiling.

Beidou arrived at 9PM, sharp.

"Sorry, I'm late." Beidou apologized "Its fine, your only.. 30 minutes late." You said as you washed down the alcohol down your throat while Beidou ordered her regular, taking a sip out of it, a big sip.

The night was awkward, but everything went a little better when Beidou drank her 10th drink.

"Slow down!" You yelled as a chuckle left your mouth "Im having a bad day, I can do anything I want.. like this." She said, while her lips was on yours, moving almost like the speed of light.

You were shocked of course but still, atleast something good happened that night, no no no, something great.

The rest of the night was lovely, you laughing about Beidou's drunk tactics around the almost empty tavern, at this point the bartender trusted us to close it.

"Mm, beer." She said as she reached to take it, though you were faster "Nuh uh, the bartender told me to cut you off." You said proudly "Suck up boy!" She yelled as it echoed "Guess whos a suck up boy!" She hiccuped while also yelling it "Woohoo! Best bet wins 1000 mora!" She continued, but due to her yelling it cleared out the tavern.

"Cmon, lets close this." You stated "Whyy" She whined.

"Probably that their gonna get mad if we dont!" You also stated "What will happen if we dont?" She asked curiously "They ban us. They ban us." You implied as you put on your coat as the breeze was pretty strong, but Beidou didnt have a jacket.

"Don't worry! I can outstand the cold!" "Oh please! You couldnt even outstand the breeze on the edge off the boat!" You yelled as you locked the door dropping the keys on a nearby table as you were both now outside.

By a large distance you could clearly see the goosebumps on Beidou's body.

Taking off your coat as you put it on her body.

"Thank you suck up boy." She said as her eyes meet with yours, hers had a sly smile, while yours was with a small smile.

Your lips was together once again as your tongue got a hint of beer "Mm, what is that." You said as you pulled away "Its manly beer, suck up boy." She said slyly as she ran with your jacket, which you never got back.