{4} - {"Well Sh!t"}

⚠: censored swearing

The other strange sound came from behind you, and you knew it wasn't the plant. You spun around to see an activated skulk shrieker. You had read about them from some books you got from the village. Before you got banned obviously.

"WELL, SH•T!"

While running as far away from the skulk shrieker as you quickly realized you didn't know where the exit was because it was too dark despite all the glowing moss and vines, there wasn't any light coming from the exit, not to mention that when a warden spawns your vision goes dark for a bit. You were so busy trying to find the exit you didn't realize a warden was right behind you until you saw a slight glow that wasn't there before. It didn't see where you were though because you know...no eyes, but if you moved, or tried to take a step it would definitely be fatal.

While silently questioning whether you would wake up the next morning you realize eyes were staring at you from the corner of the cave. The eyes were violet and glowed of the same color. The eyes went from staring at just you to looking back and forth between you and the warden, who still (thankfully) hadn't moved. The eyes looked away for about a minute before turning back with a small torch in their hands. Now you could very clearly see it was an enderman only letting his head and the hand holding the torch be visible while hiding the rest of him behind the wall of the exit. "THE EXIT!" of course you didn't say that out loud, there's still a warden behind you, but nevertheless you still found the exit.

You would have gone to the opening but remember 2 seconds ago when I said there's a warden behind you...

Of course, you had to think of something. After all, you couldn't just stay there for all of eternity because the only reason it wasn't moving was because it was probably listening for you. After all, it could still smell you.

"I could sneak away. No, I'm too close it would hear me"

" what if I just ran away before it could get me? No there really fast"

When you looked back over at the opening you notice the Enderman had left but the torch was still there.

"Where did he go?"

Suddenly you heard an Enderman teleporting relatively far away but still close enough that you could hear it. The Warden moved away from you to go investigate the sound. You didn't look behind you, you just ran. Right when reaching the exit you veered around the corner and fell against the wall to catch your breath.

Finally, you were safe.

(A/U: you meet him in the next chapter I swear)