Chapter 3

We arrived at my house and my mom wasnt home yet. I was really hoping for food to be ready but its whatever.

"Hey you want something to eat", I asked Steven.
"Uhh yeaa please." He said shyly.
I opened the fridge to search for something that seemed appetizing at the moment.
"Do you want me to make something for us or do you just want a snack."
"No you dont have to make anything it's okay." He replied.
"Okay" I said walking to the pantry and Steven following behind me.
"Hmm what do you want?"
"how about those cookies they look really yummy." He smiled.
"Yummy?" I laughed.
"Yes Jo yummy, yummy in my tummy."
"come on Weirdo." I grabbed the cookies and walked back to the living room.
"Im not a weirdo" he protested.
"Sure you're not" I smirked. I opened the cookies and me and Steven started to work on our project.

"We finally finished", said Steven.
"Yass" I smiled.
I was wondering what we could do since we were finished or maybe Steven wanted to go home already. I was just going to ask him when he beat me to it.

"Do you wann do something or should I go home?"
"Umm we could hang out unless you want to go home then its cool"
"No ill stay"
"Okay umm we could watch something on Netflix or play a game on my Xbox or we could go to Pink Berry and then come back to watch something or whatever."
"Let's go to Pink Berry" he said with excitement
"Great choice" I laughed.

We decided on walking to Pink Berry since it was a block away and we didnt wanna skate. The walk consisted of steven shoving me slightly and him talking about random humorous topics.
When we arrived at Pink Berry Steven's face lit up.
"Yass finally" he exclaimed
I just laughed and shook my head at him.
I got the medium sized cup and started to ponder my choices till I finally chose strawberry just a simple flavor while Steven was choosing cookies n cream,vanilla, and some brownie flavored one.
As we got to the toppings I put a few strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, granola, and gummy bears.
Steven as predicted got almost all the sweet toppings.

"Dude thats alot of toppings" I pointed out.
"Noo its not besides this is what I always get from here."
We payed and walked back home eating only a little bit of our yogurts.
When we arrived at my house I noticed my mom still wasnt home but then again it was only 4:45.

I sat down on the couch and grabed the remote for the xbox.and started to scroll through Netflix.
"What do you wanna watch Steven?" I asked completely indecisive.
"I dont know" he shrugged "how about something scary."
"Uhh yeaa let see what they have"
After a bunch of scrolling we decided on the movie Oculus.
It was really trippy and not really scary but Steven would make disturbing comments saying things like "thats gonna happen to you".
I would just reply with "shut up" or "stoopp before I kick you out" obviously kidding with him.

We posted a picture and video to our snapchat stories and one picture to instagram. And towards the end of the movie I heard the front door open and literally jumped.
"Mom you scared me" I said with a embarrassed laugh."ohh this is my friend Steven we were working on a assignment for school together."

"Hi its nice to meet you Steven im Ms. Esparza." She smiled.
"Hello ma'am its nice to meet you too"
"Well you guys can finish your movie ill be in the kitchen let me know if you need anything."
"okay thanks mom"
We returned to the movie but talked mainly through the rest of it.

After we finished the movie it was almost 6 o'clock and it was getting dark so Steven decided on going home already my mom offered to give him a ride but he polietly rejected saying he didnt want to bother and didnt live that far away anyways.

"See you tomorrow" he said.
"umm yeaa" I replied
"oh wait before I go what's your number" he asked pulling out his iPhone.
"Ohh its 310-635-8465"
"Alright ill umm text you when I get home"
I just nodded and hugged him goodbye.
I closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

"Can I help you with anything mom"
"Umm yes can you chop the rest of that chicken for me"
I nodded and began to do as she said.
"So Steven seemed nice"
"Yeah he's cool nice company to have"
"I could tell from all the laughing"
I began to feel my cheeks heat up a bit good thing I wasnt facing my mother she would've acknowledged it.
"So what was the assignment you guys were working on"
"Oh remember how I was telling you about where we have to get to know our partner and interview them "
"Ohh that project"
"Yeaa"

We finished making dinner in a comfortable silence and soon sat down to eat the delicious Chicken Alfredo. Where we had small talk.

After dinner I went up stairs and began to get ready for bed. Once I was done I layed down and began to use my phone. I checked my instagram and saw I had a lot of follow request probably because of Steven. There was s bunch of comments under the picture steven posted some were nice and some rude. Wow people can be mean. But most of the rude comments were kinda funny.
Phone rang saying I had a text.

323-876-5171:
Hey its Steven

I quickly stored his number and replied.

To Steven:
Sup fam your fans are hilarious

Steven:
Yea they can get pretty obnoxious when I post a picture with a girl. But its usually with pretty girls so idk why they're being like that.

To Steven:
That's mean you ass lol.

Steven:
Im jk chill lol

The rest of the night me and steven just kept texting till we both decided it was time to go to sleep. Before I fell asleep I tweeted one last thing

"Today was fun @stevenfernadezdoe...Siikee".

-
Okay so sorry it took forever to update I dont have a phone but I found a new way to update so yay I guess

Anyways that was the chapter hope you liked it and please comment and vote.
Follow me on Ig @l.c0n
-leslie