Chapter 8

I run to the door as soon as I hear a knock, my brother Fabian is coming today and I'm overjoyed honestly and so is my mom. I open the door and see Steven with a funny looking smile on his face causing me to burst into a fit of laughter.

"What the hell you weirdo" I giggle.

"I knew that would make you laugh" he repeats that same humorous smile.

"What if my mom was the one who opened the door" I asked.

"Well then that would've been awkward" He said walking into to living .

I just nodded my head in agreement and plopped down on the couch patting a spot next to me for Steven. He walked to the couch and instead of sitting on the spot next to me he sit directly on me.

"Steven!", I groan, "Get off of me"

He then starts to wiggle his bottom on my lap and I attempt to push him off of me. He just laughs as he continues his "lap dance" and I finally push him off and he sits down where he was originally supposed to.

I turn on the Tv and act mad scrolling through channels and I see Modern Family is on so I settle on watching that. I look over at Steven and he's making the face he used to greet, I try to hold back my smile but fail.

"You're so obnoxious Steve-o" I playfully complain.

"Aww thanks, that's what I was going for" He smirks. I roll my eyes and turn my attention to the show and Steven starts using his phone.

After an episode and a half, the doorbell finally rings and I quickly stand up and race to the door and open it, there standing at the door is my little brother who I've missed for what feels like forever. He's still short but he's gotten taller and his hair is styled up, and he's dressed differently too, he looks like Zumiez threw up on him.

"FABIAN!" I greet him.

"Hey mam," he says and my heart swells at the fact that he still calls me that nickname.

"Umm mom's in her room I think and Steven's already here, ready to meet him?" I smile.

"He's here already" my little brother whisper shouts.

"Sadly he's been here for about an hour." I tell him.

"Sadly?" he questions and I just laugh.

"Just come on in Fabe," I gesture.

Steven stands up from the couch to greet my brother.

"Hey what's up bro." Steven puts his hand out for that classic guy handshake.

"Man I can't believe I'm meeting you," Fabian says as they exchange the handshake.

"Same here" Steve smiles "so what do you wanna do today?"

"Uhh I don't know, but hold up let me go say hi to my mom first and put my bag away" He shrugs.

"Thank you so much Steven for meeting him." I praise.

"Anything for you Jo," he smiles nervously "and plus since the day you told me about him I wanted to meet him."

"Really?" I laughed.

"Dude he sounded just like a mini me, how could I not meet him." Steven smirked. I just laughed in response and went to go sit down on the couch with Steven following.We both got on our phones I began to scroll through Tumblr and I think Steven was on Snapchat. Fabian came out of my mom's room about 5 minutes later.

"Ok I'm back mom was just telling me to be safe and try not to get in trouble, just the usual" He stated and I just snorted in return."Now let's go get our boards and mess shi.t up guys" My brother said with a mischievous smile. and just knew we were about to have a very adventurous day and I was completely prepares for whatever mess we were about to get into. I ran to my room to get my board as Steven and my brother waited outside all ready to go. Today would be unforgettable, just thinking about all the times Fabian and I have done these "adventures" makes me even more excited because now Steven was with us.

I quickly made my way outside with my board in hand, they both look at me and asked,"Ready?". I gave them a nod and they told me we were going to pick up Stevens camera from his house so he can film this for a new video and then we would go to our first destination.

hey so there's more after this chapter so keep on going.

And sorry about not updating three times in a row, I haven't had time or inspiration but i do now so ayyyye.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one

vote and comment honeys.

-l.c0n *peace sign*