Chapter 4

I woke up to the usual annoying sound of my alarm, I got out of bed and began my daily routine. I was finishing up my breakfast when I heard my phone ring indicating that I had received a text message.

Steven:

Good Morning (: Wanna catch a quick game of SKATE before school

To Steven:

You sure you wanna start your day off by losing to a girl

Steven:

Just get yo ass to the park skater girl

I went into my room to grabbed my board and backpack and started to skate to the park.

I saw Steven standing by the skate park with a smirk on his face.

"I don't think were gonna have time to play SKATE", Steven stated.

"Then we'll play SK8", I smirked.

"Alright."

I won the rock, paper, scissors game so I started first.

I thought about a trick to do and decided on a hard flip and landed it.

Steven then copied the same trick and landed it and flashed me a smirk.

I then formed a 360 pop and landed sketchy

"you got lucky" Steven stated.

"true"

Steven didn't land the trick which caused him the letter S

"you do a trick now" I told Steven.

"Alright"

he formed an inward heelflip and landed it.

"dude seriously." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"what its my signature trick" he smirked.

"whatever", I mumbled.

I formed the trick and didn't land it which caused me the letter S.

In the end Steven ended up losing which meant he had to buy me a slushy during lunch. We arrived at school as soon as the bell rang so we had to go to class right away.

we entered class together laughing at some funny comment Steven made on our teacher my smile fell when I read the board it read "Interview Presentation (reading from biography not allowed)".

OH HELL NO. I was absolutely horrendous at speaking in front of people I don't know why but it frightened me and made me anxious. I've almost had an anxiety attack once when I had to speak for an assembly in the 7th grade that's how bad my fear is.

Mr. Castillo began to take roll, once he was finished he began informing us about how we had to present.

"Alright now that we have that cleared up any volunteers" he asked enthusiastically. "Nobody okay guess I'll just have to choose at random."

I really hope Steven and I aren't chosen first.

"Okay Gen and Marco you're up" He smiled.

Lord thank you for not making me go first. I might not even present today considering the class size and the amount of time we have. After Gen and Marco 4 people followed. When Mr. C calls the next team and you'll never guess who was up next! That's precise yours truly.

"Steven and Jo you're up"

I began to feel my palms sweat, my legs felt weak and I probably looked a little pale. Steven got up and looked at me with a huge grin on his face that quickly disappeared when his eyes met mine, he probably notice.