Chapter One~ Phenomenon

" What is that!" Heavy breathing and rough shaking of the camera screen can be seen. In the background you could hear the shouting and rumbling of the ground.

" Oh my god, we are all gonna die!!"

" Take a picture!!"

" Is this someone's quirk?!"

The person holding the camera finally stopping running once they were far enough and angled the camera to the sky. A huge black portal looking swirl stood over the center of Musutafu Japan. Trees angled themselves away from the center of it which looked to be producing a strong wind.

The ground crackled when zaps of blue electricity burst from the huge black swirl. 

" Be careful!"

" Step back! You're too close!!"

The camera shook again when another lighting bolt struck a few feet away from it. Hero's were on the seen, removing and helping the citizens get away from the area.

A loud high pitch scream vibrated through the area as the camera whirled itself around to face it.

"Oh my god!"

" Someone save her!!"

The camera person's gasps and breaths could be heard as there fear for an innocents life was in danger. 

The wind was whipping through the girls hair as she fell from a 20 story high building. In her arms she clung to the innocent body of her baby as tears spilled from her eyes.

"DIEEEEEE!!!!" A loud and familiar voice  yelled before a figure appeared to be catching the girl.

" It's the Hero Student, Dynamight!!" 

" Kacchan!!" Another figure appeared at the scene as black whips were used to grab the female and place her safely on the ground.

" And the Hero Student, Deku!!"

The green haired hero and the blonde hothead both landed next on the ground, not too far from the camera person. The greentte seemed to be trying to calm the female down while the blonde rushed off to save some more people.

Another person arrived at the scene, a girl with a high ponytail and a revealing outfit.

"Creati!!" A random person sounded the new arrivals Hero name.

The black haired hero bent down to take care of the girls and babies injuries while Deku ran off to help more people.

" I can't believe I'm catching this all on camera" The person behind the screen gasps in a whisper. The camera whirled around the scene again, hoping to catch every single thing on the small device. 

A loud scream can be heard as the camera fell facedown on the ground, turning everything black. The murmuring of voices and thunder can still be clearly heard, but nothing can be seen.

" My phone!!" The camera person flipped there phone around to show there worried face before letting out a sigh in relief, " It's still recording!!"

The person quickly picked there phone up from the ground making sure not to cut themselves from the cracked screen and angled it towards the sky again.

Everything stayed a hectic mess for a few minutes. The sound of shouting, rumbling, crying, heavy breaths. And then, everything stopped.

The swirling black mist in the sky suddenly became quiet.

The citizens stood in fear, knowing that they wont make it out alive if something big happens.

Everyone kept a watchful eye on the sky.

Silence hung on in the air as everyone waited for the worst to happen.

" It's closing!!" Someone shouted in relief.

The black swirling mist in the sky slowly began to close in on itself as flashing blue light shinned brighter with everyone moment it happened.

The camera was zooming into the scene to catch every detail as they could.

Right before the black swirl fully closed a final blue lighting zapped out from it before something began falling from the sky.

" What is that?!"

" It looks like a person!!"

" Save them!!"

People began shouting for someone to help save the person falling from the sky. All that mattered at this moment was saving this human from falling to there death. 

Even when they could have lost there life because of this Phenomenon, all it could have been was a loss of someone's control over there quirk.

The saying is true, People fear the unknown.

But did you ever hear this saying.

When the unknown is all you know, what is there to fear.

Hero's flew to the scene, there instincts kicking in as there goal to save the falling person came first in there minds. 

"What's that!!" Someone pointed to a far off direction.

"Villains!!"

The camera person whirled there phone to the direction the person was pointing at. It seemed that the villains were heading in the same direction as the falling person.

A full out battle went on with the Villains and Hero's as they each tried getting the falling person.

The Hero's to save.

The Villains to destroy.

No one could quite understand why the Villains wanted the person from the sky. All that mattered was keeping the two separated. 

" Shit, my battery is dying" The camera person hissed when the 2 percent notification popped up on his screen. They kept the angle towards the fight, trying to catch everything before there phone gave out on them.

" Oh my god! They're not going to make it in time!!" Someone cried out when the falling person started getting a little too close to the ground.

This alerted the Hero's who rushed faster to get to the person before it was too late. The overwhelming numbers of the villains was so extreme that no one could even get a chance to spare a glance at the falling person.

This caused dread to seep into the hero's hearts.

The thudding of heartbeats rung in people's ears as they prayed anxiously for the life of the falling person. Times like this, they wished they could just run up and help.

But most were cowards.

And some weren't strong enough to. 

As the percent of the burning hot phone dialed down to 0, A loud booming sound thudded against the ground as the falling person from the sky hit the ground.

The last known sounds that vibrated through the phone was screams of terror and the battle sounds far ahead.

____________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading the first chapter. I'm keeping the chapters short so that I have time to write more. But, It will be plentiful. Don't be a ghost reader, I love reading all your comments. Chapter Two coming soon~

P.S. For some background information, This is the second years of the hero students so they have many privilege's to go out more as a hero unlike in there first year. For the sake of everyone's mental health, I will not be killing off some of the characters that died in the usual seasons.