Chapter Fourteen~ Pride

27.

Killua personally counted how many chances the "Villain" gave the hero students to defeat him. It was ridiculous how much damage the students have on them when its 6 against 1. If it was him, it would have taken less then a second to defeat him.

The teacher next to the teen were chatting about the pro's and con's of each student. The white haired teen was shaking his head at the thought of there being any pro's.

These hero students sucked, and it was there second year as one.

Killua had no hope for this worlds future. Maybe one day a purple creature from another planet will come and destroy half the world with a snap.

The teen shivered from the very thought.

"...What do you think, Killua?" Nezu included the teen in the conversation when he noticed the intense stare he had on his students. 

" Hopeless. They're all pathetic brats who will grow up to be the worlds worst freak show." Killua answered immediately with a shake of his head. His response shocked the teachers from his harsh comment as the attention landed on his form.

The teen continued to watch the students as he spoke to the heros.

" That one with the purple eyes" He pointed to a student, " Has been hiding behind the other hero students from the very beginning. The one to the far left has a continuous pattern way of attacking that's easy to read. The one in front of the red head is not mindful of his attacks and its affecting the other students."

The teachers looked at each other before turning to the hero students who fought down below. They nodded at the things Killua mentioned and proceeded to take some notes.

"...She is fighting like a a headless chicken. The short one with brown hair has weak attacks and has just became a burden for trying to take the lead. The two headed blondes over there have been knocked out when this started and woke up five minutes ago and is still pretending to be unconscious."

" How do you know if they woke up already?" The skinny blonde asked seriously as he looked at the two headed blonde hero students who laid flat on the ground. 

" There left fingers twitched when they heard a loud attack. The left head squinted there eyes open to watch the fight. Both of them are whispering to each other very lowly. If you focus on there neck you can see the slightest movement when they talk." The teen noted.

All Might looked at the white haired teen with slightly widened eyes and let out a breath in awe. Such a young boy was able to obtain such details from just watching them fight. He was able to pick out there weaknesses from glances and narrowed eyes.

'What a scary kid' All Might thought.

" So what do you suggest?" Nezu smiled.

Killua narrowed his eyes to the teachers next to him.

" Maybe, actually teach them something" He bluntly spoke, "Whatever method of teaching you are doing, is obviously not working. They might be able to defend themselves if someone tries to rob them but they won't ever reach my level at this rate."

Were some of the teacher offended?

Yes, yes they were.

Pride can do many things to a person. It can make them hold grudges, or force harsh and cruel words to spill from there mouths. 

But the worst thing you can do...Is speak stupid thoughts about things you don't understand. 

Especially to a person with no patience. 

" Your level? Your only a kid, don't talk about stuff you don't understand." One of the teachers scoffed as they pointed at him, " Just because you have different standards from your world does not mean that you automatically understand our world from just a glance. Besides what would you know about being a hero, Your just a murd-"

A loud slap sounded in the area and silence took place of the teachers voice. Killuas hand was harshly placed over there mouth to silence them.

" Finish that sentence and I'll have your heart in my hands before you can say, help me..." A dark aura covered the white haired teens body and his eyes looked liked he would really kill him there.

All the heros around him tensed.

"Now that your silent. It's my turn..." Killua stared down at the teacher who crumpled under the weight of his aura. " Don't butt in on other peoples conversation or else i'll rip out your throat. Didn't anyone tell you that pointing is rude...Should I turn it in the opposite direction? Or how about the fact that your ego is way above your pay level...I have ways to destroy someone's dignity."

The teen was putting pressure on the heros face the more he talked. Blood was dripping from Killuas nails digging into his cheeks and pain erupted from his jaw. The pain caused the hero to whimper...Like a dog.

"I have no patience for someone like you. You should be happy that I'm giving you the time of day to teach you something..." Killuas jaw ticked, " Oh and one more thing..." He leaned in closer to the scared hero, " Call me a kid again and I'll break your spine to teach you where your level resides. Got it."

The hero mumbled loudly from under Killuas hand and shook his head frantically.

The white haired teen released the scrambling hero and stood up straight. Everyone shivered when his aura was pulled back and they were knocked out of there fearful trance. 

"Right. Anymore comments..." Killua asked while scanning the teachers around him. He wondered how these adults are so weak.

The silence from the heros gave the white haired teen his answer.

" Alright. Where are we heading to next?"

____________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this. I'm sorry for the late update...My sister has been missing for over a week and there is a lot of stress and depression at my home...Thank you all for the support. I'll do the best I can during these hard times. Chapter Fifteen coming soon~