Chapter Three~ Detective

Killua sat on a hospital bed stretching his limbs as the nurse tried checking his injuries. It was becoming difficultly hard as the blue eyed kid wasn't letting her touch him.

The white haired male narrowed his eyes at the nurse who sighed and exited the room when he wasn't cooperating. So far, he hasn't seen the person who brought him here yet.

Everyone was acting normal...Too normal. It was as if this was a real hospital and no one was out to get him for real. 

But, that can't be possible, after all, he was taken from the middle of nowhere and suddenly popped up here. 

Someone did this to him.

And he was going to find out who.

Knock* Knock*

Someone walked through the hospital door without waiting for a response. Hearing the about of shuffling movement without looking behind, Killua could tell that there were more than one person here.

Is this the moment he finally meets the person who did this?

" Hello my name is Detective Tsukauchi and I want to ask some questions regarding the incident that has just taken place" A deep voice announced in a gentle tone.

The white haired male stood up from the hospital bed to turn around and get a view of his opponents. 

'Plain' He barely turned around when his senses were telling him how weak this detective was. He looked like he worked out a little bit but had some fighting skills. His eyes told of his intelligence but his slouched figure told of his lack of defense.

Killua glanced at the person next to him.

' It's that green kid' He recognized him as Deku, the one claiming to be a hero. he was looking at him with worried eyes but a small smile on his face to show that he wasn't an enemy. 

Looking at the last person he narrowed his eyes at the three.

' And this ones a bum' He examined the mans horrible fashion sense, ' But he has good fighting skills, his stance is ready to defend if needed. Calluses on his hand to show hard work and observing eyes.'

Killua looked at the thing on his shoulder.

' And this...Is it a Nen ability. I can sense it's breathing, and it's eyes' He glared at the rat looking thing, ' It's smart...Really smart...Is he the boss?'

" Do you remember me?" The green haired kid's words made him snap his eyes away from the smiling rat.

The blue eyed boy gave a smug smirk trying to fake it until the end.

" Wannabe Hero" He nodded.

"Wh-What I-Uh" The Greenette blushed in embarrassment before letting out a determined breath, " I am not a pro hero yet, but I will be!"

"Uh huh" Killua disregarded the boy and instead turned to the detective, " Can you explain what happened in this...Incident."

The detective sighed before sitting down on one of the hospital chairs.

"We are not entirely sure. We might have thought it had something to do with your quirk." 

Killus frowned.

"Quirk? What are you talking about?"

The three humans look at each other before the greenette looks down and starts mumbling.

"Maybe he hit his head to hard when he fell, that could have resulted in memory loss. I knew something was wrong, how could he not know about quirks..." Killua became irritated with the mumbling and sighed.

" Is anyone going to tell me anything?" He was getting impatient now and wanted to hurry and get to Gon. All he needed to do was find out where he was and then find a map so he could go back. 

" I see..." The detective nodded, " Before we answer anything else, do you know what your name is."

"Killua Zoldyck" He hopped that his name would make them release him, knowing that everyone knows his family name.

" Ok" The Detective looked down at his phone and typed something out.

The white haired male raised a brow at the mans response and tensed his muscles. The lack of reaction to him name could mean that either the boss is stronger than his family, or he doesn't care about his life.

He's betting on the latter.

" Ok, can you remember your age?" The detective questioned.

"17" Killua sighed in a bored way.

The brown haired detective nodded, he could tell everything this boy was saying is true because of his quirk.

" A Quirk is a superhuman ability that a person possesses, " The brown haired male answered the question from before, " Do you remember having any sort of abilities?"

Killua looked at the group in confusion. 

' Is he talking about Nen?' He really didn't understand why they called Nen a quirk, ' Where am I really?'

" You mean like this..." Killua decided to not let them know the full extent of his abilities. So he lifted up two fingers and allowed a blue spark to fizz in between them.

"Yes, it seems you have a electricity quirk..." The detective wrote some things down. He remembered from the video circling around the news that the strange phenomenon had blue lightning coming from it.

One question had been answered.

" Do you remember where you live? Or is there someone we can contact?" The detective questioned. 

" Kukuroo Mountain," He didn't care to let people know where he lived, they would be dead before taking a step into there garden. 

The three humans looked at each other with mixed expression as the detective rubbed his forehead.

" Where is that?" The greenette questioned as he tried thinking of where that could possible be. 

"It's a dormant volcano in the Dentora region of the Republic of Padokia " Killua answered getting annoyed by all these questions.

" Padokia..."The detective typed something into his phone. The brown haired male showed his phone to the others in silent conversation before turning back to Killua. " Alright, we are going to need you to follow me, we need to head to the station to gather some information."

Killua eyed all three of them for a quick second before agreeing to go with them. After all, he is stronger than them, he can easily tell by how they act and there reactions to things.

It's time to figure things out.

______________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you love and like. Please comment, those keep me going. Chapter Four coming soon~