Chapter Fifteen~ Stared

Killua rubbed his head from the headache he gained from the long day he had. Watching kids his age was not something he liked doing.

He wasn't sure how teachers did it. 

The white haired male couldn't stop his egotistic thoughts that he had to be the strongest in this world. After watching the hero students fail so many times to defeat a fake villain made him view them in a different light. 

He felt kinda dumb for feeling wary of them in the first place.

A knock at the door interrupted the males thoughts and furthered his headache. 

"What." The teen called out while he eyed the door.

The door was opened without permission and the grinning blonde with headphones entered his space.

" Killua!!" The hero teachers loud voice made his head throb, " I have came with an announcement yo!"

The teen rubbed his head and cursed whoever sent this guy  to his room.

Aizawa sneezed from the break room.

" Next week are the U.A school Festival for the second years!!" The blondie smiled brightly, "Unfortunate you won't be able to participate...Because there will be more important matters..." The hero teacher lowered his voice a bit, " We suspect that the villain's are going to use this chance to attack the Hero students."

Killua nodded slowly at his words, a little excited to finally get some action going.

" Alright!" The blonde hero suddenly got loud again and grinned, " Dinner will be held in the school cafeteria, don't be late!!"

The door was slammed closed leaving the room to go back into silence. 

The white haired male slipped on his shoes and prepared to head to the noisy lunch room. He ran his fingers through his white locks  and smoothed out his uniform.

The hallways were quiet and peaceful. The bright light from the windows shinned through and a comfortable smell seeped into his nose. 

The smell of nature and fresh air.

Killua stopped and raised  his hand to touch the particles he saw from the sunlight in deep thought.

Turning away, the white haired boy walked away and into the loud, unfamiliar, lunch room.

____________________

Everyone watched Killua walk into the cafeteria with an uncaring look. They watched the video that had been circling around the internet. 

He was known as the person in the Sky.

No one was exactly sure what completely happened because the news was being suppressed. Or at least, trying to be suppressed. 

Now everyone thought of him to be some type of cocky bigshot. He was able to come into this prestige school from the big incident that happened. And, he was put into the top hero class.

The class that was said to have no more spots.

A lot of people have expressions of jealousy and envy. But, there were more people who were curious. After all, No one was quite sure what his quirk was. It had to be powerful if he is on the road to being a hero. Either that, or his parent was some type of big shot hero.

There was little to none on the news about the new kid.

So all they could do was watch on as the said new kid sat by himself and ate without a care in the world. 

They just sat and stared, and stared, and stared...

Killua had the sudden urge to bang his head on the wall. He was sure that it would cause more damage to the wall then himself but he still wanted to express his frustrations.

It was irritating to be watched on like a zoo animal. Especially when he knew he could snap there neck like a twig.

The white haired male stood up after he finished his meal, surprised that he hadn't killed anyone yet, and walked out the room right before the bell rung.

Killua was glad that his headache was going away and decide it was time to start planned what to do for the school festival. He wasn't allowed to participate...Not that he wanted to...But he wanted to get a blueprint of the place and study it.

Goal number One: Capture a villain who knows about the incident.

Goal number Two: Torture him for bringing  him into this world.

Goal Three: Hide the evidence.

He wasn't sure if he would be able to do his last two goals, but it would be in the works if he was given the go. 

" Killua" A voice shouted his name. A very familiar voice...So familiar that he continued walking without acknowledging it. "Killua...Wait!"

The white haired male was so glad that he wasn't the type of person to give in. He actually took great pleasure in ignoring the green haired kid.

" Killua!"

The said teen rolled his blue eyes in annoyance. He would much rather talk to the wannabe hero then have his name worn out from his annoying mouth.

" Killua..." The wannabe hero smiled when the teen turned to look at him, " I was calling your name for a while..."

' I know, I heard you...' Killua wanted to say, but he kept his mouth shut.

" So I know your new and all but we have this school festival where we all compete with each other and I was wondering if you needed a training partner. I've done this festival before, and even though I didn't win I still think that I can be useful in helping..."

"No" Killua was blunt in his rejection.

Big green eyes stared at dull blue eyes.

"Uh ok..." The green haired male rubbed his neck," Well if you need anything, you can let me know..."

" I won't be needing anything. And I wont be participating in the festival. I'm not in need of help from people who are weaker then me. And I don't like your hair..."

' It reminds me of Gon...' Killua kept the last part to himself.

Izuku embarrassingly looked down and his mood dropped.

" Ok Killua." He looked up and still smiled at the teen, " Then I will see you tomorrow. Have a good night."

 The white haired teen stared at the wannabe hero's back in slight guilt. Was he harsh? He didn't think he was...At least not as harsh as he usually is...

"Tsk" Killua turned around and walked to his room.

He really hated the feeling of guilt. And he especially hated the fact that Gon's voice in his head was telling him to apologize.

'Stupid conscience...'

____________________

Authors Note: Hey guys! I am back with another chapter! A lot has happened since the last chapter from my missing sister to my broken laptop. It was just too much so I took a small break and will be trying to put out some new chapters for you guys! Chapter Sixteen coming soon ~

P.S I will be working on different books at the same time so if I don't update on time just know that its because of that reason. Thank you for the love guys!

I'm also working on a Twilight fanfiction! Check it out! I will start posting the chapters soon.