Chapter Sixteen~ Blonde

Killua was able to gain two things.

One, the blueprints to the school festival.

Two, a list of well known villains who might be a part of this organization. 

The papers were scattered across his bed as he planned his next steps. He has spent way too much time in another world. 

He missed Gon.

He also felt guilty for what he said to the wannabe hero. It kept circling in his mind like a broken radio, and he almost cussed out Gon for messing with his stupid conscience. 

'Why does he have to be so nice...Why do I have to care so much?'

Killua gathered up the papers and slid them under his pillow case. The school festival was tomorrow, he could apologize to him and then get on with his plan.

If the villains attack, which would be stupid, he figured that they would do it during the last fight so they could make there grand entrance. 

Villains love grand entrances. 

It would be the perfect time because the students would be tired out and the teachers guards would be down. He just wish that he knew why he was put in the middle of all this.

There had to be a reason why he was summoned here. There had to be a reason why the villains were so intent on getting him.

Just thinking about it made him want to storm to there base and kill them all. If only he knew where there base was, He would do just that. 

'I need some chocolate...' Killua opened his drawer that was filled to the brim with chocolates. he pulled out a random one and started munching on it.

Chocolate helped him think...And Gon, but he wasn't here so...

The white haired male decided to leave his room instead of mopping around about Gon not being here. He stuck two more chocolate bars in his pocket and heading out in a random direction.

It wasn't that random since he knew where everything was.

Killua nibbled on the chocolate as he left the school building to wander around. He wound up in the training grounds where he watched a certain blond practice using his quirk. He entered quietly and sat down on the ground as he watch the blond try to conjure up electricity.

"Oh shit!" The blonde's quirk zapped away as he spotted Killua sitting on the ground. "Dude! You scared me..." The blonde laughed awkwardly as the white haired male stared blankly.

"You suck..." Killua stated clearly.

"W-What..."

" Your quirk is obviously something with electricity and i know a bit about that myself..." Killua started, " But you're just charging up your body with all the electricity you can and its like you are putting yourself in an electric chair and hoping for the best."

"H-Huh..."

" Not only that but you're spreading the electricity all over your body, i do that because im used to it but you are frying yourself from the inside out. I can smell your burning flesh from here. what's the most electricity you can create?"

"Uh..." The blonde blinked, "2 million volts..."

" Instead of focusing on inputting it in one area try to put 250,000 volts in each leg, arm, and on your chest. It takes a lot of control but it is better to handle then all of it at once..." Killua nodded as he spoke.

The blonde pondered for a bit.

" I'm not sure I can do that..."

"Then suffer and fry from the inside out..." Killua opened his second chocolate bar.

" Can you teach me?" The blonde asked like it is the best idea in the world.

"No"

"Please..."

" No, I'm not interested in teaching kids..."

"But your the same age..." The blonde blinked, " What if i buy you as much chocolate as you want?"

Killus paused for a second.

"As much as i want..."

"Yes."

"Hmmmmm, " The white haired male thought about it seriously. " Alright fine..."

"Yessss!" The blonde cheered, " The names Denki! If you didn't know before..."

"Didn't ask..." Killua chewed on his chocolate bar.

" So where do I start!" Denki laughed cheerfully.

" Start by getting me 10 chocolate bars..." Killua sighed, " And then ill give you some pointers..."

"Alright!" Denki ran out the training room in excitement.

Killua continued to sit in silence as he nibbled on his chocolate. 

'Gon really has changed me...I probably would have tied him to an electric chair for 24 hours and tased him for the next 72 hours...That's how I learned...'

The white haired male decided that he will use the blonde for his personal use to get chocolate. In return he will teach him a few pointers about how not to fry his brain. 

A win win situation.

" I wonder if i should use some torturing techniques..." Killua thought out loud.

"H-huh?!" A voice gasped from behind me.

The white haired male turned around unfazed.

"Wannabe hero..."

"My names Deku..." The green haired male refuted.

"And?"

"You know what, never mind...Who are you going to use torturing techniques on?!" The wannabe hero exclaimed.

The white haired male stared blankly at Deku causing the hero to get chills.

"Does it matter..."

"Uh..yes! It matters..." The green haired male tried not to get intimidated.

"Right...Anyways are you planning to use the training grounds or interrogate me?" Killua questioned.

"I-Yeah...I'm gonna use the room..."

"Great...I'll be leaving." Killua stood up to leave.

"Wait!"

The white haired male let out a loud sigh.

"What?"

Deku hesitated to speak before mustering up the courage.

" I'm sorry about yesterday...I'm said something that made you angry and i-"

"Shut up."

Deku blinked in confusion and let out a huh.

" Stop apologizing for something that you didn't do wrong. And you know you didn't do anything wrong and you are thinking of putting yourself in the bad light to become friends." Killua started, " I'm not interested in making friends with people i will never see again when I return back to my world. Things like that is useless. But i will admit that i was in the wrong yesterday, so don't do something like say your sorry but you weren't in the wrong. It makes me wanna punch you."

Deku's eyes softened and nodded.

"Alright...I understand. But, I would still like to be friends."

"No." Killua headed to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"

The white haired male left without turning back.

'At least i apologized...Now I don't have to feel guilty anymore...'

Killua walked back to his room, completely forgetting a certain blonde who just made it back to the training room with the bag of chocolates.

____________________

Authors Note: I'm back!!!! This author has a life too, and that life is hectic. I read ya comments and it motivated me to write this chapter! I love you guys! You made me laugh with the comments! Chapter Seventeen coming soon~