Chapter Four~ Musutafu, Japan

Killua had his arms behind his head as he walked and even went as far as to close his eyes as well. He wanted to appear as if he was calm and not on guard to throw them off if anything happened.

" Please sit" The detective directed him to a seat.

The white haired male rubbed his jaw and took a glance at where he was at while he strutted to his seat. His blue eyes eyed the one-way mirror and the single table that sat in the middle of the room.

The detective left him in the room for a bit so it allowed him to observe his situation. A small camera sat in the top left corner of the room that constantly blinks a red light. It reminded him that someone was always watching.

'There is something fucking wrong' He couldn't help his thoughts.

On the way to the police station he couldn't help but stare.

He stare and stare.

But he still couldn't understand why there was a man with the face of a cat fish. Or why a women had three arms.

Where the fuck was he?

Outside he appeared to be calm and nonchalant, but inside he was full of confusion. Now that he thought about it, the gravity was little lighter and the air was different as well.

Did someone put him under an illusion? 

He didn't know anyone who had this type of Nen ability that was this strong.

Killua's eyes snapped to the door before it opened and watched the detective walk in with a stack of papers.

" Alright" The detective placed the papers on the table, " Lets go over a few things."

The white haired male leaned forward, placed his elbows on his knees and leaned his head on his hands.

" Your name is Killua Zoldyck and you're 17 years old. You live on Kukuroo Mountain somewhere in the Republic of Padokea. You have a electricity quirk and you have no idea about the weird phenomenon that you were included in," The detective went through the list.

" Yup"

" Ok" The brown haired male rubbed his forehead, " There are a few holes in your...Statements."

Killua was as still as a rock and barely blinked which kind of made the detective nervous. He felt like he was being stared down at which made the whole room tense.

" So..." The detective coughed, " There is no such thing as Kukuroo Mountain or Padokea. There is no one on this earth that has the name Killua Zoldyck. We would appreciate it if you were honest with us. We are trying to help you."

Killua stared at the man for a while after he finished speaking. Slowly sitting up, he crossed his right leg over his left and tilted his head.

" I've had enough of this"

A dark aura burst out of Killua as he stared the man down. The detective stumbled out of his chair as he started to sweat from fear. His heart was beating very fast and he was wide eyed as he stared at this 17 year old teen.

He can't move. He's frozen from the fear and dense air that gripped around his body like a chain. Even the ones behind the window could feel the dark aura coming from the teenage boy. 

Everyone was frozen and in the mercy of the person who came from the sky.

" Now listen closely" Killua's voice sounded dark and cold when he spoke, "Move, and you die. Use Nen, or utter one word, and you die." He stood up, " I don't have the patience to deal with this today. Gon is probably still waiting for me, and you guys decided to mess with me. Now answer this question?" He bent down to the man who was frozen on the ground, " Where the fuck am I?"

The man couldn't speak. He couldn't even make one peep. No matter how much he screamed to answer the boys question, his brain screamed back for him not to. 

Danger, Danger, Danger.

Warning signs in bright red letters blinked in his mind.

He's going to die, He's going to die.

" Pathetic"

And then the man could breath again. He inhaled a large gulp of air as if someone was holding his by the throat the whole time. 

The aura around the teen disappeared into his body, but the cold and chilling feeling of death still surrounded him.

"Musutafu, Japan" His mouth blurted the answered from the delayed question.

The doors of the room were busted open and guns was pointed at Killua who didn't even flinch at the noise.

" Musutafu, Japan..." The teen repeated in a whisper.

"Put your hands behind your head and kneel to the ground!" One of the cops who burst into the room shouted.

" I don't remember hearing about this place before" Killua spoke to himself.

" I repeat! Surrender with your hands up!" The cop shouted again.

Killua snapped his eyes to the cop who broke his concentration. He took a step forwards.

"Don't move!" The cops aimed there guns at him, " We will shoot!"

The teen ignored the warnings of the cops and soon the sound of multiple bangs could be heard. Gun shots banged against the walls, chair, table, ceiling, all aiming at the dangerous teen.

When everything quieted down the first cop who spoke took a step back and dropped his gun.

"Tch...Annoying" Killua cleared his ear with his pinky on his left hand. His right hand was steaming before he released his fist from it's hold.

The clinking of the bullets he caught fell to the floor like sand and no viable marks could be seen on his body. He walked over to the shocked cops and nudged his head to the closest.

" Do you know where a map is?" He questioned him.

"N-No" The man sweated as his hand shook.

"Hah" Killua clicked his tongue, " Alright, I'll figure it out myself..."

The white haired boy walked out from the room and left the police station without anyone to stop him.

Shaking out from there frozen state, the chief of police grabbed his phone and dialed the only person he knew that could catch this villain.

After a few rings, the person on the other line picks up.

"Hello."

" Mr. Nezu..."

___________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this chapter. Love you guys!! What do you think is going to happen? And when will Killua finally figure out that he isn't in his own world anymore? Chapter Five coming soon~