Chapter Six~ Discussing Killua

"...You mean they person who fell from the sky?" A tired male with long black hair and a raised brow questioned the chimera.

The chimera had just broken the news to the group of hero's who sat around a long table. Both pro and student hero's listened in as he explained that the person from the sky escaped the police.

" Excuse me!" A stiff hand was raised up, " Why are we being informed about information for a teenager! Couldn't the police handle this?"

" Excellent question Iida!" The chimera smiled, " The answer! We know nothing about the teen. He calls himself Killua Zoldyck" The chimera placed some papers on the table, " And he is 17. He states that he lives on Kukuroo Mountain in the Republic of Padokea."

" Republic of Padokea? Kukuroo Mountain?" A blonde man with funky glasses questioned out loud, " Where is this located?"

" Nowhere" The chimera grabbed his tea and took a sip. Grabbing the small remote next to him he clicked a button as a screen appeared, " False information was given to the police." 

A photo of a google image of the searched up place with zero results was displayed. 

" Ok, A teenager who gives false information to the police. This is nothing new, he was probably scared that the police will inform his parents about his loss of control with his quirk." The long black haired male added, " Why are we being tasked to find him?"

The chimera nodded along with the males words before grabbing the remote and pressing a different button.

" Yesterday evening around 5 o'clock, Killua was being questioned by the police."

A video was displayed for a few seconds, showing a white haired male staring into the camera and looking around the area. The detective showed up after a while and started questioning him about the false information.

The video was paused.

" Only a a few minutes passed before Killua freaked out."

The video started again.

A dark hue covered the teens body in the video and the detective froze. He stumbled out of the seat he was in and was sweating under the pressure. His eyes was wide as if he was witnessing someone kill his wife.

Killua in the video stood up from the seat and leaned down to ask the detective a question. The brown haired man's Adams Apple bobbed up and down as if trying to speak but couldn't get the words to come out.

The dark hue around the teen disappeared and the detective blurted out what he wanted to say. Not a second later and the door was slammed open with guns raised at the teen.

Killua throughout the whole process was calm and composed as he dodged all the bullets that was aimed towards him and even managed to catch some.

The video was paused.

" He's skilled and has a good quirk...is this why we are being tasked to catch him?" Iida questioned out loud.

"Nope!" The chimera paused to drink his tea.

Everyone around the table waited patiently for the creature to talk as they eyed his smile. The soft clink of the cup sounded throughout the room.

" It's because that whole room that Killua was placed into was quirk proof."

Silence. 

" W-Wait, are you saying the he escaped the fully armed police station without the use of his quirk?" A blond with a black lightening streak asked.

" No..." Deku looked down at the table in thought, " He is saying that he doesn't have a quirk. Killua, he has a different type of power. The electricity...The dark hue...His durability to be alive after the fall. There is a reason why the villains fought to get him." He looked up at the hero's at the table, " He is not from here."

" What do you mean he isn't from here?" A red head questioned.

" Just like he said dumbass" A blond with a serious expression clicked his tongue, " He isn't from this world..." A grin appeared on his lips, " A can't wait to beat his ass!"

" Did the villains bring him here?" A female with a purple mask pondered.

" Most likely" The chimera nodded, " For what purpose we do not know. For now..." A picture of Killua appeared on the screen. He was in a shop with a frown as he talked to the cashier. " We need to catch him before fully deciding whether he is evil or not."

The heros all looked up at the picture in thought. The Chimera clicked another button to continue with the discussion. 

" Team beta will be deployed in section C" The picture was changed to the map of japan. Points with letters was circled in different parts.

The four members of Team beta stood up and nodded.

"Team Gamma will be deployed at section E"

The said team stood up and grouped together.

" Team Alpha..."

Three heads looked up.

" You will be placed between sections B and D."

The two sections were far apart but met up in an intersection near the area Killua was last seen.

" You will use any means necessary to catch him. Once he is located, notify the other teams and meet up at the location." The  chimera crossed his paws, "We don't know the full extent of his capabilities so do not underestimate him. If the Villains were involved in this, then he will be a worthy opponent."

" Hai!" Everyone shouted together.

" Oh and one last thing..." The chimera become serious, " From what I have seen so far, he is very skilled. Skilled and tasked enough to kill..."

The room become tense.

" We do not know where he is from, so we do not know the circumstances. He might try killing you when you fight him. Work together and don't try to take him on your own." The chimera turned around to look at the map of japan, " Extra hero's will be in the area and ready to be deployed when called. Do not wait till the last minute to notify them if you need it. Is this understood."

" Hai!"

" Now be off, and don't return without him" The chimera smiled.

The group of hero students scrambled out the door.

" You sure this is safe?" The black long haired male asked. He had a slight worried feeling about sending students to do such a dangerous task. 

He trusted Nezu completely, but he couldn't stop the odd feeling like they were biting more then they could chew.

" Let's consider it a learning experience, shall we!"

"...You didn't answer the question."

"..."

____________________

Authors Note: Thank you fore reading this chapter! Are you ready for the fight?! I'm ready to write it for you! Comment your thoughts! Chapter Seven coming soon~