Chapter Thirteen~ Looks and Thoughts

When Killua woke up the next morning he regretted his choice of joining school again. Besides the fact that he must learn boring stuff, this uniform he had to wear was awful.

The teen looked at himself in the full body mirror a few times and couldn't help but try to salvage the uniform as best as he could. He left the gray blazer on the night stand and left the tie loose around his neck. He rolled up the white collar sleeves up to his elbows and slid on his new black sneakers.

'Much better...' He thought in satisfaction before he was grabbing his new bookbag and heading out the door.

Killua wasn't keen on the onlookers who stared at him like he was doing something wrong. But, he was used to just ignoring those kinds of things from bratty teens and carried on his way to class 2A.

The teen was glad to memorize the map of the building, it made it much easier to find the door he was looking for. And might he say that it was a very large door at that. It wasn't as big as the doors to his front gate but it was still very large for a classroom door. 

Killua pushed open the door and strolled into the classroom with little care. He didn't even realize that the class was in session or that he was a few minute late. 

The white haired male scratched his head from the silence and stares from when he stepped into the room. 

" Killua will be joining us from this day forward. I'm sure you all got that announcement last night..." The long haired hobo announced to the classroom, " He is to be treated with the same respect as each and everyone of you, anyone who doesn't listen to this rule will have to answer to Nezu, does everyone understand?"

"Hai." The teens new classmates answered at the same time.

Killua almost cringed at the awkward atmosphere but was still very amused by the varying bandages wrapped around most of the students.

" Killua your seat is behind Uraraka. Uraraka, please raise your hand."

Blue eyes slid over to the shaky raised hand.

" Please take a seat." Aizawa sighed in tiredness. 

Killua walked over to the back of the classroom and slumped into his seat while placing his bag on is desk. He really wished that he didn't come to this world alone, Gon would fit much better in a Hero classroom than he was.

" Lets get back into today's schedule..." Aizawa started, " Because of recent circumstances we will be helping with clean up for morning hours before everyone will be stationed on parole..." He listed before looking at a certain white haired teen, " Killua."

The said teen looked away from the wall that he was staring into.

" You will be with me and principle Nezu throughout the day. We will be watching and motoring the students and help out when needed."

Killua leaned back into his seat and nodded stiffly at the long haired hobo. He was just glad that he didn't have to be apart of the clean up.

" Alright, get into your hero suits and head out." Aizawa clicked the button that opened a area in the wall that held silver suitcases with the Hero suits inside.

Everyone shuffled over and grabbed there suitcase and exited the classroom to change into there attire. Killua was the last to stand up as he followed Aizawa out the classroom doors leaving the room silent.

The walk was silent but it wasn't awkward. Killua took note of each turn they took and realized that they were heading to the principles office. 

Upon entering the familiar looking doors the teen slumped into his favorite spot on the couch.

" Good morning Killua!" Nezu greeted, " We prepared an outfit for you to wear for today." He motioned towards the coffee table in front of the teen.

Killua grabbed the stack of black clothing and examined them. It consisted of a turtle neck black long sleeved shirt and a pair of black slacks. 

He approved.

" You can change in the bathroom before we head out." 

Killua got up from his spot and entered the bathroom that was connected to Nezu's office. 

The teen slipped off his uniform and quickly placed the black clothing on. The turtle neck was slim fitted and the slacks perfectly reached his ankles. He retied his black shoes before looking in the mirror that sat above the sink.

His dull blue eyes stared back at him and all he could do was sigh and run his hand through his long hair. 

'I need a haircut...' Was his only thought. He tried not to think of negative things because he knew of how distressing it would be to his mental health. This was a hard task because he often found himself alone which would cause one thought to lead to another, and then everything goes spiraling down int-

"Killua, Are you ready? We need to head out." The sudden knock and voice broke him away from his thoughts.

The teen gave himself one last look over before he was exiting out the bathroom right past Aizawa, who watched with curious eyes.

" Alright, lets go watch some brats" Sighed Killua as he lazily placed his hands behind his head.

Nezu was placed on Aizawas shoulder before the three were leaving the office and towards there first destination. 

" We will visit Section G first. Team Gamma is there with some student from class 2B..." Nezu explained, " We have prepared a fake villain that will raid the area. We will watch there decisions and see what choices they make."

Killua wondered how a bunch of students will fare against a fake villain attack. Hopefully they will do much better then when they gained up on him.

Stepping out of the building, a black car was situated for them outside the gates.

" Another teacher will be joining us." Nezu added once they reach the car.

The door was opened and Killua caught sight of a familiar skinny blonde man who smiled at the three.

" Young Zoldyck!"

___________________

Authors Note: I am Covid-free!!!! Thank you for patiently waiting for me! I just graduated from High school and will have more time to write for ya!!!! Don't worry I will slightly speed everything up, I don't want you guys to be bored!!!! Chapter Fourteen coming soon~