Chapter Five~ Other World

" Maybe if I stab myself this illusion will disappear" Killua spoke out loud when he passed a man who had four eyes.

The white haired male was using Gyo to try and find of any traces of Nen, but all he saw was weird blotches of colors. Instead of the familiar smooth feeling of Nen and pressure, he felt the bubble like auras and light air.

Killua clicked his tongue and shook his body to rid of the weird feelings.  His blue eyes scanned the windows of stores to pass the time as he aimlessly walked around.

' I wish Gon was here...'

The white haired male had suddenly stopped walking when his foot stepped on a piece of paper that made a soft crisp sound. Adverting his eyes to the ground, the male bent down and grabbed the abandoned paper.

Hero's vs Villains, it read in bold.

The Hero's of this age are becoming increasingly stronger. With All Might retired, the new generations of Hero's prove to become the next symbol of peace. UA is birthing the new hopes for the future. An estimate of the strongest New UA Hero's have been voted.

Hero Deku- 566

Hero Dynamight - 551

Hero Shoto - 542

The new top three hero's from class 2A is rising to the top. The Villains don't stand a chance no matter how much quirks evolve. 

The world has a new hope for the future!

Killua frowned when he finished reading the dirty paper. He released it and didn't watch it float back down to the ground.

' Hero's and Villain's?' He thought to himself, ' That Deku claimed to be a hero as well...And quirks...Do they not have Nen?...Does it exist here? Where is here?'

The white haired male was pondering new options on what happened to him and he was not liking the chances.

' New faces, Different atmosphere, Weird looks, Different abilities...' His hand clenched at the thought, ' I can't be in a different world...Right?' 

He needed to do some research before making his final claims. Do Hunters even exist here? Is it Quirks instead of Nen?

Ridiculous.

Killua needed to get to an computer or any device that will help him. Maybe he is being to unreasonable about all this...He just wanted to hurry along and meet with Gon.

The white haired male searched around for a library so he could do some research on the questions he had. The feeling of dread dawned on his for a second as his mind went back to the possibility that he could be in a completely different world.

' No...I will see Gon again...And Alluka...And everyone else...'

He reassured himself that he will be able to make it home. Looking up to the darkening sky Killua ran a hand through his hair. He decided that he will stay up through the night instead of sleeping in the streets.

The male entered the closest shop and ignored the bright light that made his pupils become small. His mouth watered slightly from the sight of chocolate that was displayed near the counter.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his bag of Jenny.

' Just one wouldn't hurt...'

Killua grabbed one chocolate from each brand and placed it on the counter in front of him.

" Will this be all?" The cashier asked when he was finished.

"Yeah" Killua nodded as he tried resisting grabbing more.

The cashier grabbed each chocolate and started to calculate the amount. As Killua was pulling out some jenny coins from his pouch he realized that if he was really in a different world that they wouldn't accept them.

" That will be 10.34" The Cashier yawned.

"Do you accept this?" Killua held up one jenny coin and showed it to the guy.

The cashier grabbed the coin and placed it on his palm. A faint green hue glowed around the coin before it disappeared. 

It made Killua wonder if that was this guys Ne-Quirk.

" What is this?"

The dreaded question came out to play and Killua's hand shook slightly.

" It's Jenny...Don't you recognize this?" Killua gave a look to the guy as if he was dumb. He was trying his best to appear calm and normal. 

" I don't know what Jenny is, but we don't use this here. We use Yen" The guy explained.

'Fuck, Fuck, Fuckery Fuck...'

Killua decided to try his luck.

"Do they have hunter license in...Japan?" 

"Uh...Not that I know of. Is it like for wildlife?" The cashier scratched his head. It was only the two in the small shop so he didn't mind answering the customers weird questions.

Killua swallowed thickly and rubbed his jaw to ignore the twirling happening inside his stomach. 

" What year is it?"

" 2322 the last time i checked" The guy leaned on his hand as his elbow rested on the counter.

' Oh fuck'

"Ok...Thanks" Killua backed off and turned to leave the shop.

"Hey!" The cashier called, " Are you not going to buy this?" He motioned to all the chocolate.

"Nah" Killua turned his head to look at the cashier. His stomach twisted and turned which made him have the urge to puke, " I'm not hungry anymore..."

" Ah..." The cashier muttered words under his breath about putting it away as Killua left the shop.

The sky was dark by now and only a small number of people still dared to walk the streets. Killua being the only one in this world who didn't understand the dangers of being out late, got lost in his thought.

He guessed that he could stop looking for a library now that he had his questions answered. Rubbing the beck of his neck, Killua could feel the effects of lonely cloud around him like an annoying fog.

He knew that it's going to be a while before he will be able to see Gon and Alluka again, but it can't be impossible. If he came into this world there has to be a way for him to leave as well.

Killua just had to figure out who the person that brought him here was and why they did so. Then afterwards he will force them to make a way for him to go home, and then rip there heart from there chest.

He hated when people did things to him without his knowledge. 

' Where should I start?' Killua wondered if he should return back to the police station. He removed the thought as soon as it came.

Killua struggled to to think of anything when he didn't even completely understand where he was. 

He just hoped that he wouldn't fall back into the darkness of his mind without Gon around to keep him sane.

__________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this chapter! What do you think is going to happen? Who do you think brought him here? Chapter Six coming soon~