Let me love you(Yorch) pt. 1

I'm not find of relationships, whatsoever, I just haven't had a good impression of them growing up. It made me really scared to have a lover. My mom and dad broke up before getting married. My aunt and uncle didn't work out either. My brother has been in several relationships but after being cheated on about twice, he just doesn't take them seriously anymore. So me personally.. relationships are sort of overrated. "Y/n! Come down stairs please!" My brother called me from downstairs. "Coming!" I said, rushing down. I looked over to my brother to see a blonde girl. "Woah, is she a foreigner? She's really pretty.." I thought to myself. I smiled softly. "Hey Haruchi! Who's she?" I asked. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "This is Cassy." He said putting his arm around the girl's shoulders. "Hi! I'm Y/n!" I said with a small wave. The girl suddenly hugged me. I hugged her back, if you didn't know I LOVE hugs. She giggled. "You're just the cutest! Your brother talks about a lot, an I was just dying to meet you!" I smiled at her. "I see that you guys are dressed up, going anywhere special?" I said with a teasing smirk. "Haha, yeah we're going to dinner in about an hour." Haruchi replied. "Oh wait my makeup isn't done, we cant leave just yet! Can we go to this place I go to, I can't do my own makeup." Cassy pleaded. "There's no need for that! I can do your makeup!" I said. "Oh so you're the one that does your makeup! I was about to ask where you went to get it done." She said with a small chuckle. "Come on!" I grabbed her wrist and led her to my room. Haruchi following behind us. After about thirty minutes I finished her makeup. "I love it! Thanks so much Y/n!!" She said, hugging me. "Anytime! Have fun you guys!!" I said pushing them out the house. After they were gone I sighed and went over to the couch to lay down. "What's it like to be in a relationship?" I asked myself.